Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 7-14-10 Wednesday....Day 2 Replay!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
BigFan Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:Wow it's quiet in here today!
Yeah not much entertainment here

Everyone thinks it's a replay. I didn't realize is was a live show until I tuned in at 1PM.
LeNeve Wrote:I smoke about 5 cigarettes a day, and I like it. I tried to quit the other day, and I got all road ragey on someone. I can attend events and whatever without sneaking off to smoke too. Most people don't even know I smoke.

I'm going to go have one right now actually.

everybody knows you smoke. seriously.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Confusedhock: Wtf

hahahahahah tater tits..... what dat mean?????????
Pete Nice Wrote:I am so with Covino on this smoking issue. It is disgusting, terrible for you, smelly, expensive and just plain dumb.

The problem is, if you tell someone, ESPECIALLY a woman, that they need to quit or else, they are only going to go immediately on the defensive and tell you to mind your own business and shit like that. The biggest line from smokers is "as long as you keep bugging me about quitting I am not going to b/c you bugging me makes me want to not stop". What a bullshit addict line.

I smoked in my early 20's for a few years. I decided on my own it was terrible for me and quit. I quit cold turkey and never looked back. One of the best decisions I made, especially in my 20's when I was overly prone to making bad decisions.

In my opinion, cigarettes should be illegal.

You can't force someone to quit.. They have to want to quit.
never dated a smoker, main reason I never met women in bars/clubs

My biggest turn off is smoking, it also means bad teeth & very moody, and tasting like a ashtray
Chip Wrote:It's been 2 months since smoking has been banned in...

:tater: :roflmao: :roflmao: :tater:

...banned in Michigan bars, and it's still awesome! :happy:

Dammit!

And it's great that you can go out and not come home stinking from all that smoke!
Donginator Wrote:never dated a smoker, main reason I never met women in bars/clubs
:roflmao: Sounds like you were hanging out in the wrong type of bars :fag:

They just passed that law here on July first. I'm okay with it. The bars got nasty smoky. I hated that.
Brian in NY Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:never dated a smoker, main reason I never met women in bars/clubs
never was a club/bar guy, I would rather meet the woman of my dreams in a library or similar social club
Chip Wrote:

:tater: 5 :high5:

I seriously never expected to hear that again from them... shit...

I get the terrible job of going to bars that smoke and write them tickets.
Donginator Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
never was a club/bar guy, I would rather meet the woman of my dreams in a library or similar social club
I agree, you should never date a woman you meet in a bar.
LeNeve Wrote:

hahahahahah tater tits..... what dat mean?????????

:killme:
Does anyone go on the show message board with the virus/malware stuff? I stopped but feel like I am missing stuff
Donginator Wrote:Does anyone go on the show message board with the virus/malware stuff? I stopped but feel like I am missing stuff
Nope.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18