Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 7-14-10 Wednesday....Day 2 Replay!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
I was driving and browsing during that commercial.
Joe In PA Wrote:I was driving and browsing during that commercial.
:happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:
F-Off Oprah!
Chip Wrote:Or we could start a thread, "Only post here from your phone while you're driving".

Not that I would still text *cough, cough* while driving, buuuut there are ways to be more discreet. Sunglasses disguise your gaze (watch those get banned next).
JDubb Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:I was driving and browsing during that commercial.
:happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:
F-Off Oprah!

And Michigan!!!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Or we could start a thread, "Only post here from your phone while you're driving".

Not that I would still text *cough, cough* while driving, buuuut there are ways to be more discreet. Sunglasses disguise your gaze (watch those get banned next).

With my Droid, I can talk, and it will type it, so.... is that legal?
They said Texting was illegal, not Dudebronation. :rock:
Chip Wrote:

Good question.. I wonder how they would handle that? One guy they interviewed about the new law on the news said that it gives the cops the right to go after anyone looking down while behind the wheel.
Chip Wrote:

Good question.. I wonder how they would handle that? One guy they interviewed about the new law on the news said that it gives the cops the right to go after anyone looking down while behind the wheel.

Yeah. And they'll give you a ticket if they feel like it. And, if you weren't texting, you get to go to court, and pay the court costs to maybe get the ticket taken back.
I want to go through all that shit because I glance down inside my car.
Chip Wrote:Yeah. And they'll give you a ticket if they feel like it. And, if you weren't texting, you get to go to court, and pay the court costs to maybe get the ticket taken back.
I want to go through all that shit because I glance down inside my car.

And that's where I get pissed off. They can now go after us, and we don't necessarily have to be doing anything wrong.
Hi Covino
JDubb Wrote:Why does every other sport besides football have their all star game in the middle of the season? Why does football wait until after the super bowl when no one cares and the games doesn't mean anything?
Because in every other sport the players don't beat the living shit out of each other on every single play.I personally don't care about the all star game in any sport.
i bleed green Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Why does every other sport besides football have their all star game in the middle of the season? Why does football wait until after the super bowl when no one cares and the games doesn't mean anything?
Because in every other sport the players don't beat the living shit out of each other on every single play.I personally don't care about the all star game in any sport.
All Star games are lame if you are over 13 years old........its for the kids, and thats all
nice helmet. Hola DBN!
nice helmet. Hola DBN!
I'm with em on this. Women who smoke turn me off.
I don't let ANYONE smoke in my house or car.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18