Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday July 12 2010... PIE WEEK!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
LeNeve Wrote:I need to go get some lunch.

I'm making some chicken fingers for my son for lunch... think I may snag a few..
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I love how worked up Rich is getting.

The thing is, they are arguing about two different things.

Rich is saying he is athletic, which he is, but Spot and Covino are trying to say that Rich is saying he is an athlete, which he is not, if all he does is beer league softball.

Brampton and I play semi pro baseball in a league, does that make us athletes? I would say yes. Baseball, yes, softball, no.

I'm still laughing my ass off.
They seem to be missing the point that you can be athletic, and not be an athlete.
Nussie_T Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I need to go get some lunch.

I'm making some chicken fingers for my son for lunch... think I may snag a few..
i have lunch but this stupid machine is not working for me :Flaming:
Rich did say one thing that is true fo sho: "I don't like people questioning my abilities"

That is so true. Nothing annoys me more than when someone talks down on a another persons abilities when they have not even seen those abilities in action. I would get pissed off if I was Rich also.
Wtf I just called by my work to give a tech some warranty advice... seriously... you have 2 other people there... you couldn't have asked one of them there...
ozzie smith is boring. My ice tea is gross too.
Nussie_T Wrote:Wtf I just called by my work to give a tech some warranty advice... seriously... you have 2 other people there... you couldn't have asked one of them there...

I would have gave them the wrong advice.
LeNeve Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:Wtf I just called by my work to give a tech some warranty advice... seriously... you have 2 other people there... you couldn't have asked one of them there...

If it was a tech I didn't really like I would have but Rog is one of my favorites... He moved to MB from Minnesota... he's hilarious... He went home to visit his girls and went to the bar got his ass kicked... he said he's bruises finally went away...
Nussie_T Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

Rog
Rog....really?
the keifer Wrote:Love the name of this thread.
Thank You.
the keifer Wrote:So will next week be tater week?
Beckster will logging on at 12:01 am to make the IST and name it something else.
Derick Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

Rog
Rog....really?
canada, you know.
time to journey to the swiss alps.
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:Rog
Rog....really?
canada, you know.

He isn't a permanent resident of Canada... he is still technically an American...
and his name is Roger but we have two Roger's that work there both with the same initials. So we call the British one Roger and the American Rog. So customers and staff can speak to the appropriate one.
Why does the American get the ass end of the deal?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16