Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday July 12 2010... PIE WEEK!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Pete Nice Wrote:I did shots with David Cone at the Clark Bar after a game at Three Rivers in the early 90's.

Why was he trying to get you drunk?
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I did shots with David Cone at the Clark Bar after a game at Three Rivers in the early 90's.

:fag:
Chip Wrote:

really?
How old are you?
He was only 14 at the time, but he told the bartender that he played little league so drinks were on the house.
Chip Wrote:

really?
How old are you?

Mid 30's, I was underage at the time, but I knew people from working at Three Rivers and never had issues at the Clark Bar, which is where all the players went in the 90's.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:So you sucked at little league huh?
I didn't play little league.

I didn't play in little league either. We lived on the farm and there weren't enough kids to even have 1 team let alone others and the closest town is 1/2 hour away...
LeNeve Wrote:

No, we were just hanging out drinking and he liked to do shots. We worked security at Three Rivers, including the dugouts, field, bullpens and locker rooms, and got to know a bunch of the players, home and away.
I didn't play little league either, I'm not even sure they had little league here, I did play minor hockey though
Brian in NY Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

really?
How old are you?
He was only 14 at the time, but he told the bartender that he played little league so drinks were on the house.

:roflmao:
He used Rich's "I hit a game winning double in the bottom of the 7th one time in little league", worked like a charm.

But really, in my group of friends, none of us really played baseball.
We did for fun out in the park, but that was it.
Nussie_T Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:So you sucked at little league huh?
I didn't play little league.

I didn't play in little league either. We lived on the farm and there weren't enough kids to even have 1 team let alone others and the closest town is 1/2 hour away...

Your a girl, it's different for you, you didn't need to play little league.
Chip Wrote:Wtf
CnR makes your dick bigger?

I'll be right back...

Confusedhock: :homo:
I played t-ball all the way through high school. I was pretty good. I still ended up as kind of a fuck up loser anyway.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Wtf
CnR makes your dick bigger?

I'll be right back...

Confusedhock: :homo:

What? I didn't say it, the guy on the radio said it.
LeNeve Wrote:I played t-ball all the way through high school. I was pretty good. I still ended up as kind of a fuck up loser anyway.

T-ball? Through high school?
LeNeve Wrote:I played t-ball all the way through high school. I was pretty good. I still ended up as kind of a fuck up loser anyway.

I played T-ball for a few seasons before my parents moved onto the farm...
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

really?
How old are you?

Mid 30's, I was underage at the time, but I knew people from working at Three Rivers and never had issues at the Clark Bar, which is where all the players went in the 90's.

The only time I was at a bar with a pro athlete was at a Bailey's and Aaron Ward was there. It was during the lockout and he was wearing an NHLPA shirt. The waitress said he was a shitty tipper and didn't know who he was.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16