Dudebro Nation

Full Version: CALLIN OUT DBN: Vote 4 Covino & Rich -C&R vs Sirius/XM Hosts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://polldaddy.com/poll/3441658/">http://polldaddy.com/poll/3441658/</a><!-- m -->

click and rep THE DBN!!!!!

Thanks BROS!
Like I aways say "democracy is for pussies"
Use your phone and vote twice boys.
How in lord fuck does Opie and Anthony have 40% of the vote?!
I voted for Ellis.

:j/k: C&R got my vote
cody Wrote:Use your phone and vote twice boys.
Done.
Dildo already started this thread..........Covino got beat with a Dildo..... :roflmao:
Enable private browsing in your browser and you can keep going back and voting.
Stupid poll, obviously started by one of the shows, Howard Stern is on Vacation, and if he even cared he would get his fans to vote

C&R I will vote for you, if you finally fix your forum instead of continuing promoting it on the show every day, so many people have infected malware on their computers and have no clue

[Image: CR.jpg]
Done...can we only vote one time or once a day???
Joe In PA Wrote:Enable private browsing in your browser and you can keep going back and voting.
I did this, its not working. Remains at the same vote total
Brampton Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:Enable private browsing in your browser and you can keep going back and voting.
I did this, its not working. Remains at the same vote total
I was able to open the browser, hit CTRL, Shift, P and then go there and vote. Then I'd close the browser and do it all over again.

Later I'll set up a macro to do it for me over and over. ;-)
You can tell from the poll comments who all the knuckle dragging, trucker trash listen to.
I just setup a script to run 100 times. I tested it and it has counted every vote for the first 4 votes.

Tech Nerd 5 :high5:
Changed the script to run 1000 times.
Joe In PA Wrote:I just setup a script to run 100 times. I tested it and it has counted every vote for the first 4 votes.

Tech Nerd 5 :high5:

Finally a tech nerd using his skills for good. :clap: :clap: :clap:
Pages: 1 2 3 4