Dudebro Nation

Full Version: CALLIN OUT DBN: Vote 4 Covino & Rich -C&R vs Sirius/XM Hosts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
I just voted like 10 times :high5: to Joe
Went to another computer and setup the same macro to run 4000 times.
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://polldaddy.com/poll/3441658/">http://polldaddy.com/poll/3441658/</a><!-- m -->

VOTE over and over!!!!
just clear cookies
Joe In PA Wrote:Went to another computer and setup the same macro to run 4000 times.

Is the macro something that could be email so others can do it too?
JDubb Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:Went to another computer and setup the same macro to run 4000 times.

Is the macro something that could be email so others can do it too?

http://www.macro-recorder.com/

I just installed this. It records your actions and replays them. Really easy to figure out.
Joe In PA Wrote:Changed the script to run 1000 times.

:high5:
No fucking way there are 5000 Ellis listeners that know how to use a computer.
1000 Votes form me yesterday and 90 so far today.
1025 Votes today from me!
It seems the biggest problem with the show is the station it's on. If you read through other people's comments it looks like most people haven't heard of C&R because they aren't on a big station.

Rumor has it that Sirius is offering Russell Brand a large chunk of money to do a show. That might be an entertaining morning show for Stars Too.
Joe In PA Wrote:It seems the biggest problem with the show is the station it's on. If you read through other people's comments it looks like most people haven't heard of C&R because they aren't on a big station.

Rumor has it that Sirius is offering Russell Brand a large chunk of money to do a show. That might be an entertaining morning show for Stars Too.

IS he the english guy. I can't understand what they say with the accent for some reason. I'm anti accent. When I watch an english comedian on tv I have to put the captions on, and even then I don't find them all that funny.
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:It seems the biggest problem with the show is the station it's on. If you read through other people's comments it looks like most people haven't heard of C&R because they aren't on a big station.

IS he the english guy. I can't understand what they say with the accent for some reason. I'm anti accent. When I watch an english comedian on tv I have to put the captions on, and even then I don't find them all that funny.

Te guy from Forgetting Sarah Marshall. He's also Dating or married to Katy Perry.

[Image: 11118544.jpg]
I think I'm up to like 2500 votes.

To all the other voters...
:kneel:
DANG, Joe! C&R is gaining on Ellis Currently 4,085 to 5,563
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:DANG, Joe! C&R is gaining on Ellis Currently 4,085 to 5,563
I have 4 computers voting for me.
Pages: 1 2 3 4