Dudebro Nation

Full Version: CALLIN OUT DBN: Vote 4 Covino & Rich -C&R vs Sirius/XM Hosts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I'm taking bets....if they mention this poll on the show and how well they did, they will say something along the lines of....

"We want to thank all the peeps on the forum, covinoandrich.com/forum, for voting for us."

Yeah or Nay? I say Yeah.
I think you are 100% right @Pete. There is no way they will give us the credit, especially Joe
Those computers must be working hard.. currently C&R are ahead of dickbag Ellis
We're not too far behind the Bubba Army right now.
You know what guys, at this rate, there is no reason why C&R don't take first.

GO JOE!!!!!

Knowing is half the battle.
I agree with Petey! And Go Joey!!! :high5:
Red Wagons!!!! :roflmao:
from stretch's twitter:

@manertainment: Somebody retweet that Sirius Poll link just saw that The Ellis Show is in danger of falling to fourth! WTF!

and then a few minutes later:

@manertainment: Nevermind its BS just noticed that C&R have got 200+ votes in last hour so they are just voting clicking back and voting ! Haha LAME!!!
michaelangelo Wrote:from stretch's twitter:

@manertainment: Somebody retweet that Sirius Poll link just saw that The Ellis Show is in danger of falling to fourth! WTF!

@manertainment: Nevermind its BS just noticed that C&R have got 200+ votes in last hour so they are just voting clicking back and voting ! Haha LAME!!!
Haha.I saw on facebook that Stretch posted something about voting for Ellis and somone left a comment "Gerald Schultz:I just couldn't do it. voted for C & R..dude bros." That must be Schultz from TOMB.Dunno if he's on here or not."
michaelangelo Wrote:from stretch's twitter:

What a bitch he turned out to be.
Douchebag and shitstick from virus are in the lead.Looks like someone else is using the auto voter.
i bleed green Wrote:Douchebag and shitstick from virus are in the lead.Looks like someone else is using the auto voter.

Well I could step it up, but I was only out to beat one show. :happy:
[Image: world-domination.jpg]
[Image: lolcat_1512147c.jpg]
:high5:
100 votes ahead of O&A.
Pages: 1 2 3 4