Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday July 6th, 2010 - Back to work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
The long weekend was was a lot of work and was was too short. I could have used a vacation day today.
Yeah I hear that. Hey Zito is wondering what happened to his forum. Are the files stored in backup somewhere?
Joe In PA Wrote:The long weekend was was a lot of work and was was too short. I could have used a vacation day today.

Shit. I'm supposed to be back at work today?
Confusedwoot:

Ok, maybe I'm here now. Sorry, but that's the best I can do after a long weekend and before a coffee.
Derick Wrote:Yeah I hear that. Hey Zito is wondering what happened to his forum. Are the files stored in backup somewhere?

They are probably in a backup somewhere, but he stopped visiting the forum and no one has access to his radio show so none of it was relevant anymore.
Joe In PA Wrote:
Derick Wrote:Yeah I hear that. Hey Zito is wondering what happened to his forum. Are the files stored in backup somewhere?

he stopped visiting the forum and no one has access to his radio show so none of it was relevant anymore.
I cannot argue this
Mornin' crew; wassup? Are we live this week? I was on vacation last week and I work 4 days this week then off to Europe for 10 days!!!
eddieyourdj Wrote:Mornin' crew; wassup? Are we live this week? I was on vacation last week and I work 4 days this week then off to Europe for 10 days!!!

Hey Eddie, where are you going on your trip?
eddieyourdj Wrote:Mornin' crew; wassup? Are we live this week? I was on vacation last week and I work 4 days this week then off to Europe for 10 days!!!

Livin' the DJ dream. You travel more than DJ AM did.
Joe In PA Wrote:

or does
Good morning everyone :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: I don't feel good today...I'm tired and I have a sore throat and I'm a little stuffed up....Hey I wonder if T had her baby yet????
Good Morning Everybody, long weekend over, and work is on again :killme:

Big shout out to Joe for letting me and my wife visit his place for his BBQ, and a whats up to Derick who was also there :high5:
Iva13 Wrote:Good morning everyone :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: I don't feel good today...I'm tired and I have a sore throat and I'm a little stuffed up....Hey I wonder if T had her baby yet????
As of last night......No.

Digby hasn't walked out yet
Joe In PA Wrote:

Ha, I wish! Actually I get 4 weeks a year, but I just happen to take 3 of those this summer. It's going to be a long winter with no time off!!!
Brampton Wrote:Good Morning Everybody, long weekend over, and work is on again :killme:

Big shout out to Joe for letting me and my wife visit his place for his BBQ, and a whats up to Derick who was also there :high5:

It was awesome that both you guys came. if I could do it all over again I'd make someone else cook so I could hang out with my guests next time.
JDubb Wrote:

Hey Eddie, where are you going on your trip?
3 days in London, 1 day in Scotland, 2 days in Paris!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19