Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday July 6th, 2010 - Back to work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
I never wear sandals/flip flops/slides or whatever you call them. At work I wear work boots and at home I wear work boots, sometimes sneakers.
I gotta run to the grocery store before the football match starts. Be back in 30
Chip Wrote:The only good thing to come from this conversation is the ass pics that Pete posted.
agreement 5 :high5:
Chip Wrote:The only good thing to come from this conversation is the ass pics that Pete posted.
:high5:
Happy Days can eat a hot bowl of dicks!
Brampton Wrote:Happy Days can eat a hot bowl of dicks!
They already did, that shit is :fag:
LeNeve Wrote:
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
weiner champions
I've always wanted to send videos of eating competitions to starving children in third world countries.
LeNeve Wrote:weiner champions
I don't want to be the champion of putting the most weiners in my mouth.....that shit is gay yo :fag:
Well. I'm done eating my subway now. thonks.
LeNeve Wrote:I've always wanted to send videos of eating competitions to starving children in third world countries.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
I wonder........if the doctor is lying to him, and it is cum?
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I've always wanted to send videos of eating competitions to starving children in third world countries.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

or just record the food network for 24 hours and send that.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19