Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday July 6th, 2010 - Back to work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Derick Wrote:teathering = make sure you plug in your phone. Your battery will go dead in 0.2 seconds doing this

Not really, I got an extended life battery for my phone. So it's all good. :poke:
sean the lawyer giving away spoilers for toy story... grr
I saw the Orphan.
It was pretty ok.
Chip Wrote:I saw the Orphan.
It was pretty ok.

That is a glowing endorsement. :roflmao:
You scruffy nerf hearder

You can't use that word! Only we can use that word!
JDubb Wrote:
It was pretty ok.

That is a glowing endorsement. :roflmao:

:high5:
Encino Man!
I saw the movie w/Sandar Bullock...Something About Steve..or something like that on HBO...and guess what she said when she was getting on the bus???? "I have benign positional vertigo...".... I was like OMG she has what I had/have....I never heard of this and now that's all I hear.
It was pretty ok.

I agree. good rainy night rental.
Iva13 Wrote:I saw the movie w/Sandar Bullock...Something About Steve..or something like that on HBO...and guess what she said when she was getting on the bus???? "I have benign positional vertigo...".... I was like OMG she has what I had/have....I never heard of this and now that's all I hear.

You should adopt a black baby, and bang a motorcycle thug now.
Iva13 Wrote:I saw the movie w/Sandar Bullock...Something About Steve..or something like that on HBO...and guess what she said when she was getting on the bus???? "I have benign positional vertigo...".... I was like OMG she has what I had/have....I never heard of this and now that's all I hear.

You two have so much in common. Big Grin
LeNeve Wrote:
It was pretty ok.

I agree. good rainy night rental.

When they showed ...., I kinda saw the twist coming.
I didn't get it all right though.

(I was going to say more, but I didn't want to point out the clues that might give it away.)
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Ever sign up for an eating contest just to get a free meal out of it?
Cause I have.
Youre not fat, are you?

No, I'm 6' and around 210. And I wear 34" pants.
It was free chicken wings. I could never pass those up.
I'd sign up for that too. :high5:

Me too, and the pancake one also.
I really like 180 energy drink, but I can't find it anymore. Pisses me off.
LeNeve Wrote:I really like 180 energy drink, but I can't find it anymore. Pisses me off.
[Image: 2colororange180.gif]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19