Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday June 23 2010.... Humpty Humpty Humpty Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
:missionary: :doggystyle: :ontop:
Hey.... :yawn: to bad we don't have a dizzy smilie... :roll: hey rolling eyes will do!
Iva13 Wrote:Hey.... :yawn: to bad we don't have a dizzy smilie... :roll: hey rolling eyes will do!

Does this mean your crystals have not realigned?
LeNeve Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Hey.... :yawn: to bad we don't have a dizzy smilie... :roll: hey rolling eyes will do!

Does this mean your crystals have not realigned?

That is correct! but I think it's a little better....not sure though...
[Image: gel_at_work_t.gif] Good Morning... I am exhausted, but I am not sure why. We're supposed to get severe storms today, so I think the weather is messing with my head.
Good morning neckbeards. :yawn:
i bleed green Wrote:Good morning neckbeards. :yawn:

Good morning to you!
Hey I like our new heading..."100% Malware Free"
Iva13 Wrote:Hey I like our new heading..."100% Malware Free"

its niiiice
It took them long enough to warn everyone. Once some of the TOMBers come over here they will stay here.
USA USA USA USA USA USA :happy:
i bleed green Wrote:
It took them long enough to warn everyone. Once some of the TOMBers come over here they will stay here.

that could be fun...we're very nice and welcoming over here you know.... Big Grin
Iva13 Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:

that could be fun...we're very nice and welcoming over here you know.... Big Grin
We do things better over here.
i bleed green Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:

We do things better over here.

We don't have web-aids here.
They should play some wu tang clan today.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21