Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday June 23 2010.... Humpty Humpty Humpty Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
WyoIan Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
WyoIan Wrote:me whoopin some beibers!
[youtube]6iDlzL7zrNU[/youtube]

well fuck what did I do wrong?

You just need the code after the "=" (6iDlzL7zrNU)

THANKS!

That's awesome.
Makes me want to go fight a bunch of dumb asses.
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I have a pair of True Religion and I don't have Camel Nuts.
Yeah, but you probably have a mens pair

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :high5:
Pete Nice Wrote:
AirHej Wrote:How the hell is Rich fitting into size 32 jeans?

I know, he should be wearing a 34.

I'm smaller than rich and wear a 34.
Rich an inch or even 2 bigger won't make THAT much of a difference in your waist....but it would help your ball problem.
Didn't they do a POA 6 months ago about a trend of having a nut pouch built into the jeans?
Iva13 Wrote:Rich an inch or even 2 bigger won't make THAT much of a difference in your waist....but it would help your ball problem.

But Rich doesn't think it's a problem.
He loves it.
JDubb Wrote:Didn't they do a POA 6 months ago about a trend of having a nut pouch built into the jeans?
Yes they did.........besides that, Isn't Rich defeating the purpose on the war on junk here?

Thats my opinion
Iva13 Wrote:Rich an inch or even 2 bigger won't make THAT much of a difference in your waist....but it would help your ball problem.

It's not about the waist size it is about the kind of "rise" on the jeans. If he is buying low rise jeans but pulling them up to his hips... ninja boot.
People on my FB are posting that they felt the tremors too... They are only a few miles away from me.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:People on my FB are posting that they felt the tremors too... They are only a few miles away from me.

B your body knew it was coming b4 it even happened!!!
Brampton Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Didn't they do a POA 6 months ago about a trend of having a nut pouch built into the jeans?
Yes they did.........besides that, Isn't Rich defeating the purpose on the war on junk here?

Thats my opinion

NSFW... <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.thisisfyf.com/2010/02/new-york-fashion-weak-madrid-fashion-ballsy.html">http://www.thisisfyf.com/2010/02/new-yo ... allsy.html</a><!-- m --> if you dare.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:People on my FB are posting that they felt the tremors too... They are only a few miles away from me.
I was told they felt it in Boston. It was a 5.5. Came from central Ontario.
Chip Wrote:

But Rich doesn't think it's a problem.
He loves it.

Very true...and admitting you have a problem is the first step....poor Rich...
Pete Nice Wrote:I have thick thighs also. It makes buying pants an issue, you have to get the right cut.

Ha! You think you have it rough! Try sporting a bubble butt!
Question: Wouldn't that constant pressure possibly result in him going sterile???
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21