Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday June 23 2010.... Humpty Humpty Humpty Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
i bleed green Wrote::tater: wait til I get home :tater:

Oh whatever... you'll forget
Iva13 Wrote:Oh Covino, just soap up...rub the soap all over your body ....even your hiney..!!! just don't make a big deal about where your scrubbing.

No shaving has ever been involved in any shower I have shared with a guy. That's done on my own time.
I don't mind showering with someone else, but not all the time. He hogs the water, so I have to wait til I can shove him out of the way to get my share.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I don't mind showering with someone else, but not all the time. He hogs the water, so I have to wait til I can shove him out of the way to get my share.

It's always the opposite with me, she always has the water.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I don't mind showering with someone else, but not all the time. He hogs the water, so I have to wait til I can shove him out of the way to get my share.

Same here...we always fight to get in the water Smile
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Oh Covino, just soap up...rub the soap all over your body ....even your hiney..!!! just don't make a big deal about where your scrubbing.

No shaving has ever been involved in any shower I have shared with a guy. That's done on my own time.

i shave my legs in the shower in front of him. he's even shaved the cha when i was too knocked up to reach
I know some girls who, especially in the winter time, don't shave as often as they normally do in the summer....I shave everyday....I like feeling smooth...no nubbies for me.
That is weird watching a girl shave. You are a major wackadoo if you are watching.
JDubb Wrote:

I stand to his shoulder, no way does the water get past him. As or scrubbing body parts, We see each other naked, what's the big deal?
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote::tater: wait til I get home :tater:

Oh whatever... you'll forget
Nah.
JDubb Wrote:

we have dual shower heads. one stationary, one handheld. works great!
ZeeDuchess Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

i shave my legs in the shower in front of him. he's even shaved the cha when i was too knocked up to reach

That reminds me... "she's Out of My League" came out this week.. People need to see it!!
Iva13 Wrote:I know some girls who, especially in the winter time, don't shave as often as they normally do in the summer....I shave everyday....I like feeling smooth...no nubbies for me.

I hate those too!! :high5:
LeNeve Wrote:That is weird watching a girl shave. You are a major wackadoo if you are watching.

It would be hot til she nicked herself and started bleeding...
BTW, I;m still pumped about the game! What a finish. :happy:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21