Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday June 21 2010...RIP Weekend
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
We sat at the table in the back left. We sat in the lounge on purpose b/c the service is 5 star there and the tables all have a great view, in the main dining room, there is a chance you will get put in the middle of the dining room with no view, especially if there are only two of you. They save the tables by the windows for parties of AT LEAST 4, but usually 6 to 10.

[Image: gallery.aspx#]
Pete Nice Wrote:We sat at the table in the back left. We sat in the lounge on purpose b/c the service is 5 star there and the tables all have a great view, in the main dining room, there is a chance you will get put in the middle of the dining room with no view, especially if there are only two of you. They save the tables by the windows for parties of AT LEAST 4, but usually 6 to 10.

what is this [Image: gallery.aspx#] you speak of?
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:1st day of summer for those of us in the northern hemisphere, which is all of us probaly.

I can't believe we are over half way through Jun already! Summer will be done before we know it.

Good, I can't wait.

I can
Chip Wrote:Hey, is this new?
Or did I miss it?

:tater:

WTF :Flaming:
Or did I miss it?

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :tater: :roflmao: :roflmao: :high5:
Or did I miss it?

:roflmao: :roflmao:
Who wishes a person who isn't their father happy father's day? Not me.
Nussie_T Wrote:Morning everyone...

I am so sleepy from my night last night. We got home too late and my husband and son got me up too early.
B, I never saw that car again... mind you we were kind of stuck on the far end of Portage where not a lot of people hang out...especially the little tramps like the one that was driving that car.

Damnit! oh well...
Monday can suck my ass.
Oh whatup DBN peeps?
Pete Nice Wrote:Spot needs to hook up with one of those female friends (Lea)

+10000000000000 + infinity!
Nussie_T Wrote:It's Monday!!!!

What did you buy this weekend??

I bought some new flowers for my flower beds, some groceries and some new clothes for my husband.

Picture frames and food.
DaveP Wrote:
Or did I miss it?

:roflmao: :roflmao:
:clap: :clap: :clap: to whoever added :tater:
I just got an email from a lady who asked if one my girls from the pageant I put on would be interested in running in Miss Manitoba 2010...
Nussie_T Wrote:It's Monday!!!!

What did you buy this weekend??

I bought some new flowers for my flower beds, some groceries and some new clothes for my husband.

Picture frames and food.

oh yeah.. i bought a lamp also.. and I don't really like it

[Image: 31FTWWnujIL._AA400_.jpg]
WyoIan Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:We sat at the table in the back left. We sat in the lounge on purpose b/c the service is 5 star there and the tables all have a great view, in the main dining room, there is a chance you will get put in the middle of the dining room with no view, especially if there are only two of you. They save the tables by the windows for parties of AT LEAST 4, but usually 6 to 10.

what is this [Image: gallery.aspx#] you speak of?

All fixed up now
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30