Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday June 21 2010...RIP Weekend
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
JDubb Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:who gives a shit about the NBA..............>>Not this guy<<

The only sport I care about right now is soccer/football.

Oh, also :tater:

Confusedlap:
I would have to go with injection.
easily.
I would avoid being a criminal so I don't get killed
Death by horse rape.

:roflmao:
Chip Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:If a team has die hard fans, and they change their colors, it's going to piss off the fans.
If the fans don't get pissed off, they're not hardcore fans.

Remember when the Pistons changed their colors AND logo??? People were pissed.

Yeah, teams do it as a cash grab to get money from their fans.
Notice as soon as the Pistons got good again, and didn't have to rely on gimicks to make money, they went right back to their old look.

I f'n hated the Flyers 3rd jersey's with the silver.

It's just a dumb move. They could change the Lions colors, but they are still gonna suck.
Chip Wrote:
Chip Wrote:If a team has die hard fans, and they change their colors, it's going to piss off the fans.

Notice as soon as the Pistons got good again, and didn't have to rely on gimicks to make money, they went right back to their old look.

It's just a dumb move. They could change the Lions colors, but they are still gonna suck.

Well, as long as Ford owns them, they'll suck.
And as long as Ford owns them, they'll be the same color as the Ford logo.
Chip Wrote:

It would bother me if they changed the Lions colors.......As a fan, I was more embarassed about the black jerseys a couple years ago, than I was about the play on the field.

That is like the Tigers changing their colors, or the Red Wings changing their colors.

If you have had the same color for 70+ years, you can't change
I have to say, all three of the guys are on point about this death penalty stuff. Fuck those scumballs.
Chip Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Remember when the Pistons changed their colors AND logo??? People were pissed.

Well, as long as Ford owns them, they'll suck.
And as long as Ford owns them, they'll be the same color as the Ford logo.
The colors have nothing to do with the Ford company or family. That was the colors long before Matt Millen completely ruined the team
WyoIan Wrote:I am 1000% for the Death Penalty, except I think the punishment should fit the crime. Baby rapers need to die a horrible, painful death!

I agree... Imagine the amount of tax dollars that we save, but getting rid of them? Not to mention the overcrowding problems. Then there's the question of how many wackos would think twice about committing the crime, if it meant automatic death for them?
I'm out DBN. Catch you all tomorrow to enjoy another malware free day.
heres the chair he has to sit in while being shot
[Image: 690-APTOPIX_Utah_Firing_Squad.sff.standa...ate.81.jpg]
Chip Wrote:I've heard about the blank bullets too.
I never knew if it was an urban legend.

It's true.
the prisons wouldn't be overcrowded if they would eliminate the bullshit "war on drugs", plus if someone is a violent offender or sex offender they should be excecuted as soon as they are convicted
BigFan Wrote:heres the chair he has to sit in while being shot
[Image: 690-APTOPIX_Utah_Firing_Squad.sff.standa...ate.81.jpg]
that shit looks creepy
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30