Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday June 21 2010...RIP Weekend
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
BigFan Wrote:heres the chair he has to sit in while being shot
[Image: 690-APTOPIX_Utah_Firing_Squad.sff.standa...ate.81.jpg]

Creepy.. I don't think I could be the one to actually finish them... Guilty scumbag or not, I don't want their blood on my hands.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

Creepy.. I don't think I could be the one to actually finish them... Guilty scumbag or not, I don't want their blood on my hands.

I could.
Pete Nice Wrote:

I could.

Me too.
Pete Nice Wrote:Like I said last week. PPV this shit mofo's!!!

Another DBN conversation makes the show interesting.......

We :rock: , right :douche: ?
BigFan Wrote:Ronnie Lee Gardner dined on lobster, steak, apple pie, vanilla ice cream and 7-Up on Tuesday -- enjoying his last meal

I think my last meal would be a sampling of all my favorite dishes and lots of alcohol.
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:I would avoid being a criminal so I don't get killed
:high5:

Definitely!!
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I really like chopping people's heads off. That should be the #1 way to do the death penalty.
We debated that this weekend.........I believe the best is the Guillotine, fast, effective, and cheap to maintain

I like it.

A guy with an ax is even cheaper to maintain.

You're still gonna have to provide him with therapy sessions, I'm sure there's a mention breakdown pending for the guy with that job.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I really like chopping people's heads off. That should be the #1 way to do the death penalty.
We debated that this weekend.........I believe the best is the Guillotine, fast, effective, and cheap to maintain

I like it.

A guy with an ax is even cheaper to maintain.

You're still gonna have to provide him with therapy sessions, I'm sure there's a mention breakdown pending for the guy with that job.

Or if you find someone who actually really enjoys doing that, he's so f'd in the head it's only a matter of time before they're the ones being put down.
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

I could.

Me too.
I feel bad when I kill a spider, but I could definitely kill one of these ass nuggets.
:tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater:
DaveP Wrote::tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater:

[Image: middle_finger.jpg]
Women are calling in to Cocks w/ P to remark that their husbands sit down to pee. Wtf Wtf Wtf
DaveP Wrote::tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater:

[Image: middle_finger.jpg]

[Image: funny-picture-cat-picture-ehpien-cat-bes...allery.jpg]
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Women are calling in to Cocks w/ P to remark that their husbands sit down to pee. Wtf Wtf Wtf

Sounds like a bunch of lazy bitches.
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Women are calling in to Cocks w/ P to remark that their husbands sit down to pee. Wtf Wtf Wtf

Sounds like a bunch of lazy bitches.

Now, they have guys calling in to admit to it. Lame
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30