Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday,June 16 2010...It's raining,it's pouring.....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Guess that means I'm doing some drinking tonight.
That doesn't rhyme.......
:beer:
Brian in NY Wrote:That doesn't rhyme.......
I wasn't trying to make it rhyme. The old man is snoring wouldn't fit in the title. :beer: is better anyway.
i bleed green Wrote:
I wasn't trying to make it rhyme.
Slacker :j/k:
The last two times I went to a pub I acquired Rickard's glasses. Last week the waitress even told me to take it and brought me a clean glass for that specific reason. :happy:
Brian in NY Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:
I wasn't trying to make it rhyme.
Slacker :j/k:
It's early. You ask too much of me.
I hate driving in rain early in the morning, especially when I am not fully awake. Lithium played Roller Coaster of Love :happy: , so that helped me stay awake during that hour drive. I still have that in my head.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Lithium played Roller Coaster of Love :happy: , so that helped me stay awake during that hour drive. I still have that in my head.
Not for long.......just call my name, just call my name. It's Barnando...
Brian in NY Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Lithium played Roller Coaster of Love :happy: , so that helped me stay awake during that hour drive. I still have that in my head.
Follow the Moskva down to Gorky Park n you'll be all good.
Brian in NY Wrote:
booooooooooooooooooo

I followed the Moskova
Down to Gorky park..............
:owned:
i bleed green Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
Follow the Moskva down to Gorky Park n you'll be all good.
thinking the same thing 5 :high5:
Good morning everyone!!! :yawn:
Good morning!

Hey Iva, how's your Mom?
I'm a banana!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31