Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday,June 16 2010...It's raining,it's pouring.....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
i bleed green Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Did you ever hear of the Devil's Punch Bowl??

I think so.

I kept meaning ask you about that thing. I jumped it twice when I was out there. Don't think I could ever do it again.
rollercoaster?

Denver, CO... I jumped it twice... obviously a ski hill...
Covino cranked it to the Yankee game. :fag:
Cranked it to the Yankee game. :roflmao: ......still a better decision for Covino than going to the Strip Joint
Nussie_T Wrote:
Derick Wrote:UPS is here early today. woohoo

Did you stuff come??
dunno, need to give guy a couple of minutes to sort it out
Pregnant Woman=No Logic at All
(except you T)
This chick is a bitch!!!
She has no idea what she's talking about.........
This Lisa bitch can lick my ass after a steamer. Cunt.
Pete -- are you going to Joe/krissys ?
Pete Nice Wrote:This Lisa bitch can lick my ass after a steamer. Cunt.
:high5:
WyoIan Wrote:Pregnant Woman=No Logic at All
(except you T)

Haha... Nice edit... I'm sure I've said or done something in the last 9 months that my husband is pissed off about..
WyoIan Wrote:I remember this convo, Covino should have just asked (excuse me told) Layla, that he was takin his intern out to the club!!

I seriously don't think she would have cared. He could've checked in with her regarding it, too.
I don't like when someone completely new calls in.............Listen for a while before you think you know what you are commenting on
A pregnant woman is like an elephant she says. :roflmao: :roflmao:
You guys are being mean....you can get a smaller one for like 50.00 and that includes delivery...they make a very nice presentation, plus the fruit is really fresh, already peeled and it's in the shape of flowers!!!!!! so there Confusedlap:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31