Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday,June 16 2010...It's raining,it's pouring.....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
JDubb Wrote:Oh, oh Zee... calm yourself. That caller just slammed on Janis Joplin.
and rightly so :killme:
I AGREE!!! RUSH SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't like Coheed and Cambria either.

H.I.M. Sucks ass too... that stupid Manatee song makes me want to hurt people.
Ohhhhhhh, Zee. :roflmao:
Wtf Wtf Wtf Wtf Wtf Wtf Wtf Wtf Wtf Wtf Wtf Wtf Wtf Wtf Wtf Wtf Wtf Wtf Wtf Wtf Wtf Wtf Wtf Wtf Wtf Wtf Wtf Wtf Wtf Wtf :douche: :douche: :douche: :douche: :douche: :douche: :douche: :douche: :douche: :douche: :douche: :douche: :douche: :douche: :douche: :douche: :douche: :douche: :douche: :douche: :douche: :douche: :douche: :douche: :douche: :douche: :douche: :douche: :douche: :douche: :douche: :douche: :douche: :douche: :douche: :douche:

i could stab that caller.
Macie Grey :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme:
I knew that would piss you off. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
JDubb Wrote:Ohhhhhhh, Zee. :roflmao:

im in shock. i cant beleive ANYONE could say that. i would murder him with my keyboard. then slit his throat with a frickin aic cd!
:yawn: I just woke up from a nap... still kind of sleepy.
WyoIan Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Oh, oh Zee... calm yourself. That caller just slammed on Janis Joplin.
and rightly so :killme:

i can understand her voice not being for everybody. she was awesome tho. ive done alot of research on her, & it's fascinating.
JDubb Wrote:I knew that would piss you off. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

it did. it really did. i just keep hearing 'jesus christ' man in the box style in my head now!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I AGREE!!! RUSH SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't like Coheed and Cambria either.

H.I.M. Sucks ass too... that stupid Manatee song makes me want to hurt people.

and yes, rush sucks. so does bruce hornsby and the range.
Catch you all later DBN!
ZeeDuchess Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:I knew that would piss you off. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

it did. it really did. i just keep hearing 'jesus christ' man in the box style in my head now!
my 6 yr old loves that song, Heeeee's a man in a box! and gets a perfect score singing on Rock Band
Iva13 Wrote:LeNeve please don't hurt the bird.... :praying: Thanks....I'm sooooo busy, i'm just quick looking and I see LeNeve wants to kill a bird.... Confusedad:

It escaped and it is safe, Iva.
ZeeDuchess Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Ohhhhhhh, Zee. :roflmao:

im in shock. i cant beleive ANYONE could say that. i would murder him with my keyboard. then slit his throat with a frickin aic cd!

That is lame.. Layne was great.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31