Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tooosday June 15 2010...It's Peanut Butter,Jelly Time.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
i bleed green Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:A trillion bucks worth of stuff discovered in Afghanistan.

Rocks are cheap. But I guess they do have so many of them it could add up to a trillion.
They found a shit load of minerals. That's not gonna cause any problems over there.

I read about that... I get this feeling that's why we were even there to begin with... You tell me that if these regions had no value to them that we would still be there and I'd say bullshit.
Derick Wrote:if any of you are bored, I need to find anti-DIG antibody conjugated to Cy5

I'm bored. Where should I look first?
Derick Wrote:if any of you are bored, I need to find anti-DIG antibody conjugated to Cy5
sweet, but I'm not that bored!

The answer is 5-blue.
fattmatt1 Wrote:If anyone has ever driven down I-75 in Southern Ohio and seen the touchdown Jesus. I have some bad news to report. It was struck by lightning last night and burnt down. :eek:

FUCK!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:A trillion bucks worth of stuff discovered in Afghanistan.

Rocks are cheap. But I guess they do have so many of them it could add up to a trillion.
They found a shit load of minerals. That's not gonna cause any problems over there.

I read about that... I get this feeling that's why we were even there to begin with... You tell me that if these regions had no value to them that we would still be there and I'd say bullshit.

Leave it to me, I was trying to be a smart ass, saying something about rocks.
And I was kinda right.
Soccer equiptment is trending on yahoo, right behind Betty White.
Chip Wrote:

The answer is 5-blue.
no cy5 is a far red color
LeNeve Wrote:

I'm bored. Where should I look first?
google, invitrogen, qiagen, roche applied science, anything remotely science related. should read "anit-DIG-cy5"
Derick Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

The answer is 5-blue.
[Image: figureL_30.jpg]
LeNeve Wrote:I just hit the siren in an ambulance on a guy walking by in front of it. He jumped pretty high. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

The guys at work used to do that to me all the time with fire engine sirens, school bus alarms and air horns. I'd jump every damn time.
Good morning all!!! Congratulations Brampton on the wedding anniversary!!!!
Derick Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

The answer is 5-blue.
[Image: figureL_30.jpg]

Oh, forgot that part.
In that case, it's Redd Fox to the 3rd power.
Pete Nice Wrote:Favored teams keep underachieving in the World Cup. Slovakia tied New Zeland today, a match they should have won. I just hope the US does not fall prey to this underachieving stuff.

And 0:0 at the half between Portugal and Ivory Coast. :yawn: Most of the game is taking place at midfield.
Chip Wrote:
Derick Wrote:this is some pretty fucked up shit

[youtube]rvuopBG7tBc[/youtube]

I've actually got that movie downloaded and have been meaning to watch it...

Ok, that just looks fucking retarded
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37