Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tooosday June 15 2010...It's Peanut Butter,Jelly Time.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
Brampton Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Derick Wrote:its not considered pre-marital sex, if you have no intention of getting married
then its pre-marital training?
i think its called "i'm not marring this chic before I find out how my junk fits in her, and if she's any good at riding it"
does it matter how it fits?.............Its in her, thats all that matters
umm can I give the hotdog in the grand canyon reference?
Derick Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Back to the question about why the keeper wears a different uni in soccer............the shorts have padding in them and the jerseys have padding in the shoulders through the sleeve (in some)
but why are they a totally unrelated color?
To distinguish them from the other players.......set pieces, and just picking up the ball with their hands
Derick Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:then its pre-marital training?
i think its called "i'm not marring this chic before I find out how my junk fits in her, and if she's any good at riding it"
does it matter how it fits?.............Its in her, thats all that matters
umm can I give the hotdog in the grand canyon reference?
Are we talking numbers or quality?
Derick Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Back to the question about why the keeper wears a different uni in soccer............the shorts have padding in them and the jerseys have padding in the shoulders through the sleeve (in some)

To distinguish them from the rest of the players. Since they're the only ones who can use their hands. To make it easier for the refs to tell who the goalie is.
Chip Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

To distinguish them from the rest of the players. Since they're the only ones who can use their hands. To make it easier for the refs to tell who the goalie is.
Is there an echo in here? :poke:
Rich is out of it. Does Sara-separation have that kind of an effect on him?
North Korea with a good chance..............
JDubb Wrote:Rich is out of it. Does Sara-separation have that kind of an effect on him?
No Sara and No Sex makes Rich go crazy!
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

Jeesh, sorry, I typed a little more so it took longer to post it.
Yeah......but the priests arent getting anyone pregnant.... :poke:
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Derick Wrote:but why are they a totally unrelated color?

Jeesh, sorry, I typed a little more so it took longer to post it.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :j/k:
Brampton Wrote:Are we talking numbers or quality?
i'm hoping you marry quality (in your case yes :wanker: ).
Derick Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Are we talking numbers or quality?
i'm hoping you marry quality (in your case yes :wanker: ).
I'm not single...............thats why I was asking.
this guy makes me want to go to butte :killme:
Brampton Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:That teacher should've kept her mouth shut.

Big Grin
this I agree with......why would she volunteer this info............she's dumb, and I wouldn't want a dummy to be teaching my kid

She offered the information and she's stupid.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37