Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tooosday June 15 2010...It's Peanut Butter,Jelly Time.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
Brampton Wrote:I just realized the show is only half over............I thought it was 2:30
This day is dragging.
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Tijuana = Donkey Show and maybe a little :atm:

I tried to walk down to Tijuana from San Diego. I thought is was alot closer than it was. I gave up after a mile probaly. My little sister was tired too.
they would have probably taken your sister
Brampton Wrote:For the guys on here who are married.......did you ever stress over your wedding/wedding day?

Not really. My ex took care of the first one. I handled everything on the second one, but it was on the beach in St. Lucia, so I just had to fill out about 10 pages of what I wanted and I was set.
Iva13 Wrote:Z what's a Bennie???

speed, basically. i was kidding. (maybe. ;-) )
We never had anyone change their prices except maybe they got lowered. When you sign for the service the prices are in stone
Brampton Wrote:For the guys on here who are married.......did you ever stress over your wedding/wedding day?

I didn't, my wife and her family did.

Nope
Iva13 Wrote:Z what's a Bennie???

urban dictionary says
A slang term for the drug "Benzedrine" that came into the U.S. around 1928 as inhalers, and later on in tablet form. It is a stimulant similar to methamphetamine.
I havnt slept for 3 days man, them bennies got me goin.
the only prob I had on my wedding day was the sunstroke my side of the wedding party had from being on the water for 8+ hours the day before
Game fly promos'........are they supposed to sound :fag: ?..................... :poke:
K. C . and the Sunshine Band. :roflmao:
Karate Champ............I have that on my phone............. :rock:
LeNeve Wrote:

Nope

:douche:
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

Nope

:douche:
:high5: LeNeve
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:I agree, we were gonna do this, instead we went go-carting for 2 hours. It was awesome 40-60 mph carts and there was at least 10 of us. They tracked the times so we had an F1 style qualifying session then we did a race for about an hour. It was awesome

i think he might end up doing the carts, he has been talking about it.

Those go carts sound awesome.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37