Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday, June 11, 2010......World Cup Stars Mo Suckas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Happy Friday :happy: EVERYONE
I wanted to :happy: because it's Friday and I get to leave early, but I just offered to come in and work tomorrow for some OT ( :happy: for OT!!)
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I wanted to :happy: because it's Friday and I get to leave early, but I just offered to come in and work tomorrow for some OT ( :happy: for OT!!)

I'm going to get like 10 minutes of overtime this week, because I was 2 minutes early everyday. :high5:
I was following th emoskva down to donkey park all night and this morning too.
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I wanted to :happy: because it's Friday and I get to leave early, but I just offered to come in and work tomorrow for some OT ( :happy: for OT!!)

I'm going to get like 10 minutes of overtime this week, because I was 2 minutes early everyday. :high5:

you get paid by the minute? ours is 15 minute increments
Soccer sucks.
LeNeve Wrote:I was following th emoskva down to donkey park all night and this morning too.
I'd rather be doing that than calling out berry or berando.
AirHej Wrote:Soccer sucks.
:high5:
carnival workers are truck driver that have lost their liscence.
Good morning everyone... :yawn:
DaveP Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

yep. I usually get in about 39.8 hours or so.
My transmission blew up in my mountaineer yesterday.
AirHej Wrote:Soccer sucks.

:finger:
I am looking forward to the next several weeks. I would much rather watch soccer than NBA, MLB, NHL, golf, NASCAR; soccer is right behind football for me.
LeNeve Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

yep. I usually get in about 39.8 hours or so.

so I guess you are having a good week. 39.8 sounds like you are usually a few minutes late
I'm listening to O&A again, this show is terrible.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24