Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday, June 11, 2010......World Cup Stars Mo Suckas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
ZeeDuchess Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
ZeeDuchess Wrote:afternoon all.

Hey Z!

Your FB pie looked good.

that's hot.

:high5:
This guy is PISSED
Rich likes to go out with random dudes.
I gave Michael Billy a fist bump today.
The Father DOES NOT go to the baby shower, it is a celebration for the Mother and the arriving baby!!
Pete Nice Wrote:I gave Michael Billy a fist bump today.

Gross. Your whole fist?
in his ASS :atm: HA HA HA :roflmao: :roflmao: ........... :barf: :homo:

Is that what he calls it :atm:
wyoian Wrote:The Father DOES NOT go to the baby shower, it is a celebration for the Mother and the arriving baby!!

celebration, my ass. it's a place to get free shit for that pooping, screaming, crying, needy creature that sucks the life out of you for 19 yrs of your life.....yes, i said 19, cuz youre pregnant 10 months!!!!!
My wife is going to Isreal for 2 weeks in Sept/Oct..........I don't have to wear pants for 2 weeks :happy:
................in his ass :fag:
Brampton Wrote:My wife is going to Isreal for 2 weeks in Sept/Oct..........I don't have to wear pants for 2 weeks :happy:

:high5:
Brampton Wrote:My wife is going to Isreal for 2 weeks in Sept/Oct..........I don't have to wear pants for 2 weeks :happy:
:fag:
ZeeDuchess Wrote:
wyoian Wrote:The Father DOES NOT go to the baby shower, it is a celebration for the Mother and the arriving baby!!

celebration, my ass. it's a place to get free shit for that pooping, screaming, crying, needy creature that sucks the life out of you for 19 yrs of your life.....yes, i said 19, cuz youre pregnant 10 months!!!!!

or that..........
LeNeve Wrote:
:fag:
Not when I'm alone..............NO pants..........yeah :high5:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24