Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday, June 11, 2010......World Cup Stars Mo Suckas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
LeNeve Wrote:Where can I get claritin D?

any drug store...I know right!!!! it used to be by prescription only, but now it's over the counter.

it's otc. you can get it anywhere.
I'm out, going to watch World Cup.

Have a great weekend everyone!
Iva13 Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Hey IBG!!!
Hey Iva. How's your mom doing?

She's having a really good day today...but she took a Claritin D last night...didn't sleep all night took another one at noon today and she got her wash done, went downstairs and hasn't had to use her inhaler...I think she's speeding off the Claritin D....but it made her feel better than all the meds she's on....does Claritin D make you speed????
Pseudoephedrine will do that.
ZeeDuchess Wrote:

I PM'd you....it can't hurt her can it??? this is the best she has been in months....I just don't understand it...she's on Prednizone, Symbacort, Inhalers, etc....but this is crazy.
JDubb Wrote:I'm out, going to watch World Cup.

Have a great weekend everyone!
Lame BORING
Derick must be training the shit out of that girl today.
Joe In PA Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Hey IBG!!!
Hey Iva. How's your mom doing?

She's having a really good day today...but she took a Claritin D last night...didn't sleep all night took another one at noon today and she got her wash done, went downstairs and hasn't had to use her inhaler...I think she's speeding off the Claritin D....but it made her feel better than all the meds she's on....does Claritin D make you speed????
Pseudoephedrine will do that.

Hey Joe!!!! it can't hurt her...can it??? I called her doc to make sure she can take it with all the other crap she is on and he said yes...but I wonder...
Bye JDubb...have a great weekend.
LeNeve Wrote:Derick must be training the shit out of that girl today.

That's what I was thinking... :roflmao: He would know about Claritin D....
There is a bear in the air.............
Iva13 Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Hey Joe!!!! it can't hurt her...can it??? I called her doc to make sure she can take it with all the other crap she is on and he said yes...but I wonder...

COMMON side effects persist or become bothersome when using Pseudoephedrine/Brompheniramine/Dextromethorphan:

Blurred vision; constipation; diarrhea; dizziness; drowsiness; dry mouth, nose, or throat; excitability; headache; increased sweating; loss of appetite; nausea; nervousness or anxiety; trouble sleeping; upset stomach; vomiting; weakness.

Seek medical attention right away if any of these SEVERE side effects occur when using Pseudoephedrine/Brompheniramine/Dextromethorphan:
Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); chest tightness; difficulty urinating or inability to urinate; fast or irregular heartbeat; fever, chills, or sore throat; flushing or redness of the face; hallucinations; mental or mood changes; numbness or tingling; seizures; severe dizziness, drowsiness, lightheadedness, or headache; severe dryness of mouth, nose, and throat; shortness of breath; tremor; trouble sleeping; unusual bruising or bleeding; vision changes.
It is now official. Nebraska to the Big 10.
Pokes28 Wrote:It is now official. Nebraska to the Big 10.

Field hockey?
Iva13 Wrote:
ZeeDuchess Wrote:

I PM'd you....it can't hurt her can it??? this is the best she has been in months....I just don't understand it...she's on Prednizone, Symbacort, Inhalers, etc....but this is crazy.

the dr is probly rite, but if it makes you more comfortable, google her meds & check the contraindications. like i said in the message, i bet it's the boost of oxygen in her blood that is helping her energy. perhaps you could talk to the dr about portable oxygen, or at least have a tank where she sits to watch tv or in bed at nite.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24