Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday - 5-27-10 - And the winner of American Idol is..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
the keifer Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:I've got a clap, I'm givin it to you
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: Sounds like a slang for an std.
Damn right its fun to give to someone else :roflmao:
TMT....... :roflmao:
TNT!!! :rock:
Covino's bro sounds like a class A perv........ :clap: :clap: :clap:
Brampton Wrote:Covino's bro sounds like a class A perv........ :clap: :clap: :clap:
Runs in the family.
where did the term "tud" come from?
Gay Thomas gotta go.
the keifer Wrote:Gay Thomas gotta go.
Some new Godsmack. That's better.
i put howard on, the repeats are better than Gay Thomas, and I've heard this stuff now 3 times
Brampton Wrote:i put howard on, the repeats are better than Gay Thomas, and I've heard this stuff now 3 times
O&A is a lot better than the other shows on 108. I get them on 197 anyway.
Brampton Wrote:i put howard on, the repeats are better than Gay Thomas, and I've heard this stuff now 3 times
Do you ever listen to Ferrall?
American Idol move over........Glee looks like the gayest show on tv now :fag:
i bleed green Wrote:
Do you ever listen to Ferrall?
Yes, thanks for reminding me
if you watch the "celebs" at the Laker game, about 40% of them arent watching the game....at.....all..... Wtf
DaveP Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:I thought the hippie should have won,but I also don't give a shit. Happy Birthday Chip.

Bowercocks? I saw something about it on the news this morning.. I know none of them
I watched it once at a friends house.I couldn't care less about AI.I thought she was decently hot,although she probably doesn't shower and has a pelt going on downstairs.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15