Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday - 5-27-10 - And the winner of American Idol is..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
spots going through the normal post breakup stuff, we have all been there
Brian in NY Wrote:Spot is being so stupid right now.

:duh:
ZeeDuchess Wrote:shitty shitty shitty morning.

What's up, Buttercup?
my breakup 5 years ago, I caught my girl cheating- 2 months later I wanted to get back with her, it eventually goes away
This guy is giving Spot the hard truth, I love it.

SPOT, LSITEN TO THEM YOU MORON!!!!
Pete Nice Wrote:This guy is giving Spot the hard truth, I love it.

SPOT, LSITEN TO THEM YOU MORON!!!!

Spots a moron 5 :high5:

In all seriousness, if he goes back to her, he's going to find out that he made a HUGE mistake and if he thought the first break up was bad... It's much worse the second time. She'll know she has him by the balls and she will walk all over him.
Donginator Wrote:my breakup 5 years ago, I caught my girl cheating- 2 months later I wanted to get back with her, it eventually goes away

I just hope he doesn't do something stupid in the meantime.
Donginator Wrote:my breakup 5 years ago, I caught my girl cheating- 2 months later I wanted to get back with her, it eventually goes away

It does go away and then you realize what a whore she is. They need to keep Spot under 24 hours watch until the desire to get back together with her goes away.

She has a BBC in every hole as we speak and Spot is crying on the radio.
Spot is going through maybe it was all my fault stage, he will get over it
I'm bored by this.
nice JDubb
Pete Nice Wrote:

It does go away and then you realize what a whore she is. They need to keep Spot under 24 hours watch until the desire to get back together with her goes away.

She has a BBC in every hole as we speak and Spot is crying on the radio.

I picture him showing up at her place in the middle of the night and her BBC answers the door...
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

In all seriousness, if he goes back to her, he's going to find out that he made a HUGE mistake and if he thought the first break up was bad... It's much worse the second time. She'll know she has him by the balls and she will walk all over him.

First of all, isn't this already the second time. Didn't they split once before, I seem to remember a mix disc.

Secondly, if he goes back and it goes bad (which it will) he will stay with her longer than he should to try to prove CnR, and the rest of us, wrong. He's a fool.
hopefully Rich & Sara continue being good friends to Spot and help him get through this, it the suckiest stage until the she is whore stage comes back

or the next stage is, an understanding with yourself, the relationship went bad and we are both to blame
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15