Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday - 5-27-10 - And the winner of American Idol is..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Derick.....I see a double post!!!!!!!!!! :roflmao:
hey, that totally wasnt my fault! it refreshed in the middle of it!
We're baaaaaaaaaack!!! :rock: :rock: :rock:
DaveP, you need to get your ass over to Caddyshack ASAP. I was in there about 5PM for work and the bartender has a smoking little body and is wearing a belly shirt and skin tight jeans. GO NOW!!!! Flat stomach and a stonky to drool over. GO MAN GO!!!
Pete Nice Wrote:DaveP, you need to get your ass over to Caddyshack ASAP. I was in there about 5PM for work and the bartender has a smoking little body and is wearing a belly shirt and skin tight jeans. GO NOW!!!! Flat stomach and a stonky to drool over. GO MAN GO!!!

Fuck fuck.. I am at work.
I will have to stop by some time to see that though.
Skinny, dressed like a whore, and working at the Caddy Shack.. cokehead guaranteed
DaveP Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:DaveP, you need to get your ass over to Caddyshack ASAP. I was in there about 5PM for work and the bartender has a smoking little body and is wearing a belly shirt and skin tight jeans. GO NOW!!!! Flat stomach and a stonky to drool over. GO MAN GO!!!

Fuck fuck.. I am at work.
I will have to stop by some time to see that though.
Skinny, dressed like a whore, and working at the Caddy Shack.. cokehead guaranteed

She was a short chick too, maybe 5'2" max. Her ass was BANGING. Nice stomach also. Long dark hair.
You know what name is old school but still bad ass..........Hank!
I've got a clap, I'm givin it to you
Shake my sillies out! Wtf

Ok...... :wanker:
Wah Hoo Hey......I'm combing my hair today..................... Lame
this stupid song reminds me of Chappelle Show
Kids cartoons today suck ass Lame
OK so this: 3x + 2(1 -x) equals this: x + 2.
Will someone please explain to me in basic terms how the fuck you get from point A to point B.
Brampton Wrote:I've got a clap, I'm givin it to you
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: Sounds like a slang for an std.
i bleed green Wrote:OK so this: 3x + 2(1 -x) equals this: x + 2.
Will someone please explain to me in basic terms how the fuck you get from point A to point B.
Uhhh.......I can't figure it out.......x+2

wait

3x + 2(1-x)
3x + 2 - 2x
2 + 3x-2x
2 + x
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15