Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 05-26-10 --> I really don't want to be at work....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
ZeeDuchess Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Pure Romance sells lotions/lubes that are edible.. One kinda numbs her throat, so she can give better head without gagging. The other ones are flavors so she can give him a blueberry, vanilla, or mint (i think) bj...

Pretty cool

gross. gross. gross.

I thought it was pretty cool... waiting for it to arrive in the mail.

Better than smelling funky junk down there... You guys gotta understand that sewer line that runs through Happy, Fun Land smells and tastes awful if you don't clean up. Think about that when you are wondering why your woman refuses to take care of business.

C&R really need to patent their ball washer idea. I do not want my balls flavored like blueberry.
DaveP Wrote:
ZeeDuchess Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Pure Romance sells lotions/lubes that are edible.. One kinda numbs her throat, so she can give better head without gagging. The other ones are flavors so she can give him a blueberry, vanilla, or mint (i think) bj...

Pretty cool

gross. gross. gross.

Better than smelling funky junk down there... You guys gotta understand that sewer line that runs through Happy, Fun Land smells and tastes awful if you don't clean up. Think about that when you are wondering why your woman refuses to take care of business.

C&R really need to patent their ball washer idea. I do not want my balls flavored like blueberry.

I'm thinking it'd be pretty cool to have blueberry flavored balls.

My snozberries taste like snozberries!
that's funny shit. ive never tasted a snozberry. get your snoz on my snozberries!
JDubb Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

Pretty cool

This sounds like a Tatertits testimonial.

I haven't even tried yet!

We will need a full/detailed report.

Oh, but of course
DaveP Wrote:
ZeeDuchess Wrote:

Pretty cool

gross. gross. gross.

Think about it this way... The better the flavor, the better she is, the happier you will be.
dude. im totally gonna patent a chick junk flavorant. think of how many chicks cant relax cuz of spunk funk? im gonna make millions.
ZeeDuchess Wrote:dude. im totally gonna patent a chick junk flavorant. think of how many chicks cant relax cuz of spunk funk? im gonna make millions.

I think your "spunk funk" comment killed the board...
Of they're like me and still thinking of how to respond.
Chip Wrote:
ZeeDuchess Wrote:dude. im totally gonna patent a chick junk flavorant. think of how many chicks cant relax cuz of spunk funk? im gonna make millions.

better foul junk kills the board than your boy toy. as all chicks know for sure, there is some rank ass pussy in the world. if you dont believe me, just hit up a walmart bathroom.
Chip Wrote:

Ummmm... Ummmm... Ummmm... Ummmm... Ummmm... Ummmm...
JDubb Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

im thinking like the fake blood capsules....have dude jam one into your cervix, & then let the perfume flow down. i like lemonade.

lemonade lovin
passion fruit pussy
go down guava

the possibilities are endless.
ZeeDuchess Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

im thinking like the fake blood capsules....have dude jam one into your cervix, & then let the perfume flow down. i like lemonade.

lemonade lovin
passion fruit pussy
go down guava

the possibilities are endless.
:eek: Confusedhock: :eek: Confusedhock: :eek:
oh come on. is it really that shocking? havent i told you my retirement plan is to open a brothel?? i know how to motivate some whores. my whores will never be allowed to leave, & i'll pay them in purses & meth.
Catch you all tomorrow, gonna go enjoy the beautiful weather.
im done with balls. now im going to begin candle making.
ZeeDuchess Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

better foul junk kills the board than your boy toy. as all chicks know for sure, there is some rank ass pussy in the world. if you dont believe me, just hit up a walmart bathroom.

TRUE :barf:

That Pure Romance has flavored lubes that act that way.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17