Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 05-26-10 --> I really don't want to be at work....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Chip Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:There is no double post. You crazy

Iva did. Over 2 different pages....

Nevermind, something fishy is going on here...
Her superbowl post was at the bottom of one page, then the top of the next page when I went to it...

Something is definitely going on I saw that too, but it said LeNeve posted it.
Pure Romance sells lotions/lubes that are edible.. One kinda numbs her throat, so she can give better head without gagging. The other ones are flavors so she can give him a blueberry, vanilla, or mint (i think) bj...

Pretty cool
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Pure Romance sells lotions/lubes that are edible.. One kinda numbs her throat, so she can give better head without gagging. The other ones are flavors so she can give him a blueberry, vanilla, or mint (i think) bj...

Pretty cool

gross. gross. gross.
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.sofreshsodry.com/products/fresh-balls/">http://www.sofreshsodry.com/products/fresh-balls/</a><!-- m -->

For the first time there is a product that prevents wetness and the uncomfortable feelings of being sweaty, sticky or itchy in the groin area, which all men suffer from.

Fresh Balls TM is a natural product and is formulated to keep your private area fresh and dry, and solves the perspiration problem.

Our product is Aluminum Free, Paraben Free, and Talc Free, and contains Oatmeal as an anti-irritant and Tea Tree Oil as an anti-bacterial.

Fresh Balls TM is an easy to apply lotion that dries quickly, so it won’t clump on your skin or leave a powdery residue in your pants. It can be used as often as needed and is recommended to use as part of your daily grooming routine.

$14.99
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Pure Romance sells lotions/lubes that are edible.. One kinda numbs her throat, so she can give better head without gagging. The other ones are flavors so she can give him a blueberry, vanilla, or mint (i think) bj...

Pretty cool

:happy:

Pretty cool

This sounds like a Tatertits testimonial.
i feel really sorry for all the poor random whore covinos left in his wake. guh-rooosssss.
JDubb Wrote:

Pretty cool

She guarantees it! :roflmao:
what a dick. he doesnt care?
ZeeDuchess Wrote:

Pretty cool

gross. gross. gross.

I thought it was pretty cool... waiting for it to arrive in the mail.

Better than smelling funky junk down there... You guys gotta understand that sewer line that runs through Happy, Fun Land smells and tastes awful if you don't clean up. Think about that when you are wondering why your woman refuses to take care of business.
JDubb Wrote:

Pretty cool

I haven't even tried yet!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
ZeeDuchess Wrote:

Pretty cool

gross. gross. gross.

I though it was pretty cool... waiting for it to arrive in the mail.

Better than smelling funky junk down there... You guys gotta understand that sewer line that runs through Happy, Fun Land smells and tastes awful if you don't clean up. Think about that when you are wondering why your woman refuses to take care of business.

he's gonna hose that shit off before i enter happy fun land.
ZeeDuchess Wrote:what a dick. he doesnt care?

He's a guy, so no.
ZeeDuchess Wrote:what a dick. he doesnt care?

He's a guy, so no.

dude, that's not a guy. that's a pure asshole. consideration is not gender specific.
JDubb Wrote:

Pretty cool

I haven't even tried yet!

We will need a full/detailed report.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17