Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday 5-25 24 series finale hangover day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Another good series finale
Started listening to Opie and Anthony about 20 minutes ago. Not as bad as yesterday, not really funny, but they are ripping hard on Sex and the City and I can hop on board that train.

They are also making fun of Stern for going to the premier of Sex and the City 2 last night. Funny stuff actually.
Pete Nice Wrote:Started listening to Opie and Anthony about 20 minutes ago. Not as bad as yesterday, not really funny, but they are ripping hard on Sex and the City and I can hop on board that train.

They are also making fun of Stern for going to the premier of Sex and the City 2 last night. Funny stuff actually.

I tried them again for a littlet bit this morning coming into work.
They were talking about Twitter. And then for a minute or two on Sex and the City.
I just don't get them. Is their whole show based on how stupid people are and how everything sucks?
Woke up this morning to find that I am the winner of a free track day at Road America. Now I get to go take laps with my bike around the track at ridiculously high speeds
I left the LOST series a few years back so I thought that I would DVR the finale and watch it over the next few nights. When I sat down last night to watch, I recorded 4 hours of QVC. The local cable on-screen menu showed Lost...swoot. Ha Ha!!!
eddieyourdj Wrote:I left the LOST series a few years back so I thought that I would DVR the finale and watch it over the next few nights. When I sat down last night to watch, I recorded 4 hours of QVC. The local cable on-screen menu showed Lost...swoot. Ha Ha!!!

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Did you at least buy some cheap costume jewelry then?
say hi rich
Hi Rich......there, but I don't know what that's going to do.
Good morning everyone!!!!
I can't believe the Flyers won...now do they play Chicago for the Cup???? or is there another series of games first???
Iva13 Wrote:I can't believe the Flyers won...now do they play Chicago for the Cup???? or is there another series of games first???

:happy:
They start against Chicago Saturday night at 8.
All they need is 4 more wins.
Chicago hasn't been great at home in the playoffs.
So I was able to clear my DVR of some series recordings last night. It was kind of sad to take Lost and 24 off my list of series recordings. I also removed flashforward, as I lost interest when they decided to take like a 3 month break.

I looked, and not including HBO shows, I really only have a few shows left on the series recording. Chuck, Family Guy and Greek. That's really it. My wife only records 90210. So our DVR is not going to fill up as fast next fall.
Will Pete actually get the tatoo, if the Flyers do win?
24 was a dumb show. I can't believe it was on for a that long. I never watched a full episode. Or any parts actually.
LeNeve Wrote:Will Pete actually get the tatoo, if the Flyers do win?

I would say that I wouldn't push him. But, he was just so cocky about it, it'd just be too funny.
Philly can, but pulling it out will be tough.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19