Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday 5-25 24 series finale hangover day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Donginator Wrote:I am so relieved I have no TV to watch for the next month, just need to see the Simpsons, family guy & pacific finales then some quality time with my xbox

I hear ya bro.

I have to watch the America history channel series, a family guy, 2 Friday Night Lights and 2 V and I am caught up. The only show that I watch that runs in the summer is Friday Night Lights. Entourage also.

But I too will get some quality xbox time. I have been ignoring my CODWR2
Derick Wrote:high tops I own"
1 pair of steel toed boots
soon to have 1 pair of motorcycle racing boots

I didn't even include boots, I have like 15 pairs of combat boots from 12 years in the Army.
Pete Friday Night Lights started back up like 2 or 3 weeks ago...that is a really good show.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:I am so relieved I have no TV to watch for the next month, just need to see the Simpsons, family guy & pacific finales then some quality time with my xbox

I hear ya bro.

I have to watch the America history channel series, a family guy, 2 Friday Night Lights and 2 V and I am caught up. The only show that I watch that runs in the summer is Friday Night Lights. Entourage also.

But I too will get some quality xbox time. I have been ignoring my CODWR2
I watch entourage & Hung, but thats a 1 hour commitment a week

MW2 has been pissing me off, I am taking a break until the double xp weekened & new map pack

During the summer, I watch the channels I really enjoy but require no commitment, travel channel, history, military, discovery
Jay Thomas still on. I wish I controlled the radio still.
Iva13 Wrote:Pete Friday Night Lights started back up like 2 or 3 weeks ago...that is a really good show.

Ya, I have been watching it since it came out. I have only watched the first episode so far this season.

I do not like how they are villanizing West Dillon though. Actually I think the entire school district split is DUMB. I did not like that they did that, might end up killing the show, loosing the two hottest chicks, Lyla and Tara, is not going to help rating either.
I don't watch much tv unless I'm hungover, sick, or its raining.
LeNeve Wrote:I don't watch much tv unless I'm hungover, sick, or its raining. Except of course for Glee, that show really tickles my taint.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: :homo:
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I don't watch much tv unless I'm hungover, sick, or its raining. Except of course for Glee, that show really tickles my taint.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: :homo:

oh snap ninja!!!!! :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Pete Friday Night Lights started back up like 2 or 3 weeks ago...that is a really good show.

Ya, I have been watching it since it came out. I have only watched the first episode so far this season.

I do not like how they are villanizing West Dillon though. Actually I think the entire school district split is DUMB. I did not like that they did that, might end up killing the show, loosing the two hottest chicks, Lyla and Tara, is not going to help rating either.

I completely agree...I'll give it a chance to see where their going w/it...but I don't like the split either.
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:high tops I own"
1 pair of steel toed boots
soon to have 1 pair of motorcycle racing boots

if boots count as high tops then I have 2 pair of work boots.

I have one pair of work boots and I wish I had brought them today.
LeNeve Wrote:Jay Thomas still on. I wish I controlled the radio still.

I finally got to sit down and can change it here! :happy:
Covino sent me a message that the Cocks with Patrick dude was part of the original Maxim lineup. Anyone recall that?
Hey dong do you ever play H3 on XBox Live
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Covino sent me a message that the Cocks with Patrick dude was part of the original Maxim lineup. Anyone recall that?

Nope
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19