Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday 5-25 24 series finale hangover day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
JDubb Wrote:I;m out for today, catch you guys later.
peace out
Iva13 Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Yum...I'm full...oh, and I like the rainbow wolf...

Check your chin, there is a little something left...

I used my tongue and got it.... :thanks:
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: No point wasting protein.
i bleed green Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Yum...I'm full...oh, and I like the rainbow wolf...

Check your chin, there is a little something left...

I used my tongue and got it.... :thanks:
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: No point wasting protein.

;-)
Shooting ropes at mexicans.
Me too :cya:
Brian in NY Wrote:
Me too :cya:

Bye you two...see ya tomorrow.
ZeeDuchess Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I really REALLY need to go to san antonio and shoot these faggots with silver paintballs.

totally. awhile back, there were some tard kids hanging out next door. they were playing rap shit, & cursing so loudly that my mother in law, who was watching the boyz, had to take them inside.

so when i got home, they were still there. i walked rite up to the biggest/oldest one (maybe 16, the others were maybe 12) who was wearing a black trench coat in july, & politely told him he needed to chill out. not one had a word to say. then, as i was walking off, one said, 'whatever, bitch.'

i turned back & went off. i said, these kids may think youre pretty cool cuz youre all gothed out & you look tough. but you & i both know the only reason youre painting your nails & wearing makeup is cuz youre daddy doesnt love you & youre pretty scared youre gay. you wanna be tough? call me a bitch rite now. i dare you."

the kid was in tears. never saw him again.

I love that story :high5:

Later!
Why is this guy taliking about making dynomite?
michaelangelo Wrote:
ZeeDuchess Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I really REALLY need to go to san antonio and shoot these faggots with silver paintballs.

totally. awhile back, there were some tard kids hanging out next door. they were playing rap shit, & cursing so loudly that my mother in law, who was watching the boyz, had to take them inside.

so when i got home, they were still there. i walked rite up to the biggest/oldest one (maybe 16, the others were maybe 12) who was wearing a black trench coat in july, & politely told him he needed to chill out. not one had a word to say. then, as i was walking off, one said, 'whatever, bitch.'

i turned back & went off. i said, these kids may think youre pretty cool cuz youre all gothed out & you look tough. but you & i both know the only reason youre painting your nails & wearing makeup is cuz youre daddy doesnt love you & youre pretty scared youre gay. you wanna be tough? call me a bitch rite now. i dare you."

thanks! i love it when i can use my evil powers for good. i really like to tell people off. probly way too much....
michaelangelo Wrote:
ZeeDuchess Wrote:

Agreed.Great story. :high5:
I still hate twitter.
:rock:

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://twitter.com/Chris3mes1">http://twitter.com/Chris3mes1</a><!-- m -->
Donginator Wrote::rock:

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://twitter.com/Chris3mes1">http://twitter.com/Chris3mes1</a><!-- m -->
Just out of curiousity,why do you keep changing your forum name?
That just means you have to post it on DBN and we will respond...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19