Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 5/20... I am a Dick Neck, whatever that is
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Tee times? What is the purpose of them. All the courses around here, you just show up, pay someone, and golf.

I assume they are for the busier courses. So 50 people don't show up at the same time?
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I wish someone would bring treats to the break room.

I have a tray full of donuts on my desk. They smell really good.
i have cookies and tootsie pops in my desk
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Indian Boundary Golf Course is an 18-hole regulation length golf course in Chicago, Illinois. This short layout will reward good shots and provide a fun golf outing for everyone.
wow, its almost like you read that somewhere

copy and paste actually.
Derick Wrote:

I have a bag of sun chips, but I'm in a cookie or cake kind of mood.
A donut would be nice too.
LeNeve Wrote:Tee times? What is the purpose of them. All the courses around here, you just show up, pay someone, and golf.

I assume they are for the busier courses. So 50 people don't show up at the same time?
in smaller towns tee times mean nothing, but when you have a shitload of golfers, they are required, very rarely can a group of 4 show up and just play, even during the week. If you alone show up, they will fit you in with a group but you may end up waiting a bit
I go golfing alone most of the time.
I have a carmel on my desk...hey does anyone on here live in Wisconsin???
Iva13 Wrote:I have a carmel on my desk...hey does anyone on here live in Wisconsin???
no. I'm probably the closest
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

I have a bag of sun chips, but I'm in a cookie or cake kind of mood.

I am at home today. I have all sorts of shit here, taco chips, leftover taco salad, chicken, pop tarts, homemade cookies, strawberries, cherries, raspberries...
caramels = Wisconsin? :? :? :?
LeNeve Wrote:caramels = Wisconsin? :? :? :?
i think its one of those 5 degrees of separation thingys

[Image: Simpsons_Donuts-01.jpg]
LeNeve Wrote:caramels = Wisconsin? :? :? :?

There is a family run business in Wisconsin called Vande Walles. These carmels are AMAZING!!!, so I looked up to see if I could get the cheaper by ordering them myself....but w/shipping, etc. I would be paying like 20.00 for 1 pound of carmels...I figured if someone lived close they could get them, I could give my work FedEx acct. # and not pay shipping at all Big Grin so yes..Carmels = Wisconsin.
I've been forced to listen to hiphop music all morning.......it really sucks......everysong has sounded the same Wtf
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24