Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 5/20... I am a Dick Neck, whatever that is
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
AirHej Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Layla is radio gold.

+1. How in the hell did Covino turn this down?

[Image: Layla+Kayleigh+1.jpg]

Wtf He turned her down?! :dumass:
romance is not in his budget
layla -- he's not horrible

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
I agree with Covino right now.........huh
i know exactly what layla is talking about. there's a change in relationship after a baby is born. it's the difference in dating/romance vs actual everyday life.
ok, i have another asian rant. there are these new asians, the same ones that have the smelly food, and they wonder around like they dont know what they are doing or where they are going, they stop in the walkways, i just wanna bitch slap them.
Nussie_T Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:You are the black crayon in the box aren't you?

I'd say yes.
But I'm not sure what that means.

Basically it means you aren't the brightest crayon in the box...

Are you saying black people are dumb?
I'm with Covino on this. It also feels weird violating the mother of your child.
This is awesome radio. I love this.
Derick Wrote:ok, i have another asian rant. there are these new asians, the same ones that have the smelly food, and they wonder around like they dont know what they are doing or where they are going, they stop in the walkways, i just wanna bitch slap them.

karate chop.
AirHej Wrote:This is awesome radio. I love this.

hell yeah, this is great.
i disagree with the child being number 1. the spouse should be number 1, then the child should be your number 1 as a team. doesnt quite sound rite on paper, but the spouse is the one you chose first, the reason the child is there, & that child is better off being raised by a happy unified team.
LeNeve Wrote:I'm with Covino on this. It also feels weird violating the mother of your child.

I understand the argument, but does the mother of your child look like this?

[Image: layla_kayleigh15_l.jpg]

No one is turning her down.
layla playing dressup
i would be back at that shit as soon as the baby was out
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24