Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 5/20... I am a Dick Neck, whatever that is
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Brampton Wrote:See this makes no sense to me, seriously, by turning on and off what do "they" mean. I know this is something different than power on/off...right?
your way over-thinking this. Can you power the phone on and off?

With the blackrain JB, you cannot power the phone on/off without having to hook the phone up to the computer and use the blackrain program
Derick Wrote:i need to find a decent golf course to play this weekend

Brentwood golf course.
Brian in NY Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:This car has Ritz crackers on the front seat, cheese whiz in the cup holder, cheetos on the floor. Smells like ass and perfume. the drivers seat is all worn out.

There is your clues, now Tell me about the owner.

What kind of car is it? What year?
Ford Omni :poke: :poke: :poke:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

I had a good laugh at that this morning too!
Derick Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:See this makes no sense to me, seriously, by turning on and off what do "they" mean. I know this is something different than power on/off...right?

With the blackrain JB, you cannot power the phone on/off without having to hook the phone up to the computer and use the blackrain program
I dont see why I couldn't turn my phone off. Seems like I can
Brampton Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

why dont you try it and then tell me
Derick Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

This is all riveting.
I can't wait to see what'll happen next!
Derick Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

Just hit the button on the top and it shut down, did the click sound too.. Mission Accomplished?
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:i need to find a decent golf course to play this weekend

Brentwood golf course.
indian boundry
Brampton Wrote:Just hit the button on the top and it shut down, did the click sound too.. Mission Accomplished?
NO NO NO NO NO... FAIL.. Hold the top button, wait for the slide to power off, slide finger. Then once phone shuts off completely, turn it back on by holding the top button for a few seconds.
Chip Wrote:I can't wait to see what'll happen next!
i cant wait for him to do it right
Derick Wrote:

:roflmao:
Derick Wrote:
thats why I asked "Dick Neck", you people not giving ALL the info.........And Yes, It did power off completely
Brampton -- lets try this, pm me your wifes #, and lets see if she can do it right
Brampton Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
thats why I asked "Dick Neck", you people not giving ALL the info.........And Yes, It did power off completely
when you tap the top button it puts it to sleep, not power it off. the only way to power the phone off is to slide your finger when it tells you to. Now can you turn it back on? and everything is the same?
Brian in NY Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:This car has Ritz crackers on the front seat, cheese whiz in the cup holder, cheetos on the floor. Smells like ass and perfume. the drivers seat is all worn out.

There is your clues, now Tell me about the owner.

What kind of car is it? What year?
Ford Omni :poke: :poke: :poke:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

:finger: :finger:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24