Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 5-17-10 Monday - Pete is not happy about the Flyers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Brampton Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:That was so sweet of him....that's great news!!!! B just give into it...being married is fun.

Eh, I think I might be caving in....
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
:high5:

Scary, huh?
DaveP Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Hey, now.. I do when I am at work!

That's only because a pickle could accidentally sneak up there.

THIS is very true.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:That was so sweet of him....that's great news!!!! B just give into it...being married is fun.

Scary, huh?
Not scary at all. Just relax, let it happen
Brampton Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

Scary, huh?

can i design your wedding invites????
Brampton Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Eh, I think I might be caving in....

Scary, huh?

Give that advice often? For a variety of topics?
this youngest sibling rule, only applies to families of 3+ children. I didn't get away with shit
Brampton Wrote:
beckster Wrote:A girl has needs and if that means pigtails and cleavage to get things started, so be it.
God bless you Taters :kissass:

;-)
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Brampton Wrote::clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Scary, huh?

Give that advice often? For a variety of topics?
yup, let out the poison. That works for sooooo many things
Brampton Wrote:I don't give a funk or wagnal about extended family. If I don't know you, than whether or not youre family, I don't know you

I only care to know the cool people. I don't have a lot of close family left, so I've hit up the 2nd and 3rd cousins of which there are a ton. And many of them are good people.
Uh, just saying, but maybe their brothers are just stupid.
Brampton Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Scary, huh?

Well, just don't go blowing it up to knightryda, if his head got any bigger, he'd have to compete with Rich.
ZeeDuchess Wrote:can i design your wedding invites????

Um... Sure, what the heck. You have plenty of time, because I have no idea when that will go down.
I know all my aunts and uncles, and cousins.
And one cousin's cousin, not related to me.
Other then that, I don't know anyone and don't care.
Brampton Wrote:this youngest sibling rule, only applies to families of 3+ children. I didn't get away with shit

My youngest sister is six years younger than me. When she was born, we (my sisters and I) treated her like a real live Betsy Wetsy doll. We dressed her up and got her to do dumb stuff. And we spoiled her... Unfortunately, there seemed to have been long-term effects as she has become the stereotypical Blonde.
Brampton Wrote:this youngest sibling rule, only applies to families of 3+ children. I didn't get away with shit

My youngest sister is six years younger than me. When she was born, we (my sisters and I) treated her like a real live Betsy Wetsy doll. We dressed her up and got her to do dumb stuff. And we spoiled her... Unfortunately, there seemed to have been long-term effects as she has become the stereotypical Blonde.
So, is she a slut?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29