Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 5-17-10 Monday - Pete is not happy about the Flyers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

Angie81

Brampton Wrote:If a girl is named Toni, she's a slut
That is not true my sisters name is Toni and she wasn't a slut, she was a very good mother.
Angie81 Wrote:
That is not true my sisters name is Toni and she wasn't a slut, she was a very good mother.
Oh come on, now youre just getting Technical.

Does she have a tramp stamp? or multiple facial piercings?
Pete Nice Wrote:So you are saying a dude who has had sex with 10 or more different girls is a slut? I can not agree with this.

I prefer to call them man-whores and, yes, they do exist. So take your stupid double standards and blow it out your pie hole.

Any guy who doesn't know the exact number of baby mommas he has is a slut.

Angie81

ZeeDuchess Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:I dissagree with calling a guy a slut for having sex with a girl who is a slut.

If a girl will have sex with anyone, she is a slut. If the guy only randomly has sex, he isn't a slut.

The woman holds all the cards, when it comes to sex happenning

DUDE! if a guy will do a slut who would do anybody, he's a dirtier slut for choosing to enter said slut.
:high5: i so do agree with you!!!
Brian in NY Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
ZeeDuchess Wrote:DUDE! if a guy will do a slut who would do anybody, he's a dirtier slut for choosing to enter said slut.
I disagree

If I know a guy, who sleeps with as many sluts as possible, and then a girl I think of as decent sleeps with him, I lose almost all respect for her.
I agree with that.

I've known that to happen a few times.
Back in the day, I would try to reason with her, and warn her.
That was when I realized some girls are just helpless and blinded by guys with the right game.
Brampton Wrote:
Angie81 Wrote:

Does she have a tramp stamp? or take multiple facials?
Brampton Wrote:if a guy has a broom touch his ass, he's a slut

:clap: :clap:
i'll be honest, I don't have a big family, and I don't know my relatives. If I bumped into them on the street, I wouldn't know them
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:So you are saying a dude who has had sex with 10 or more different girls is a slut? I can not agree with this.

I prefer to call them man-whores and, yes, they do exist. So take your stupid double standards and blow it out your pie hole.

Any guy who doesn't know the exact number of baby mommas he has is a slut.
No, he's in the NBA

Angie81

Brampton Wrote:
Angie81 Wrote:

okay , she didn't have neither..
Brampton Wrote:i'll be honest, I don't have a big family, and I don't know my relatives. If I bumped into them on the street, I wouldn't know them
I have a very small family and I like it that way.
Angie81 Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Angie81 Wrote:

okay , she didn't have neither..
Well then she's the exception
Brian in NY Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:i'll be honest, I don't have a big family, and I don't know my relatives. If I bumped into them on the street, I wouldn't know them
:high5:

Angie81

Brian in NY Wrote:
i have a really big family , and it is very annoying. :Flaming:
I don't give a funk or wagnal about extended family. If I don't know you, than whether or not youre family, I don't know you
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29