Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 5-14-10 FRIDAY!!!!!!! Need I say more????
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
Good Morning everyone!!!!! Happy Friday.
Philly... Philly... Philly...

Is there anything else going on today?
I'm in a shittastic mood this morning. Stupid Jimmy Jerkface was pissy because he has to go to work... it happens every Friday, follows through til Sunday night when he gets home and then he is fine... so annoying...
Vas up everyone
Ah, umm... Hi, is Kristen there?

No, can you recommend a good move to see this weekend?

Good Morning DBN!!!
In just 2 hours, I am done with work for the week. Got some OT, and am gonna have a nice relaxing weekend on Mackinac Island.
Chip Wrote:Philly... Philly... Philly...

They are having a viewing of the game party and the Wachovia Center for tonights game.
JDubb Wrote:Ah, umm... Hi, is Kristen there?

no

JDubb Wrote:No, can you recommend a good move to see this weekend?

click
Iva13 Wrote:

They are having a viewing of the game party and the Wachovia Center for tonights game.

I think it's a safe bet that they're not going to riot like they did in Montreal.
Chip Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:

I think it's a safe bet that they're not going to riot like they did in Montreal.

Chip I hate to say it...but I don't think they will win...I hope they do, but..........
So I'm working on something that Ford says I need a reciprocating saw for. Wtf

So now I have to have one of those here? I gotta buy even more shit, this is getting ridiculous.........oh well
Chip Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:

Philly will get burnt to the ground if they come back from 3-0
Iva13 Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:They are having a viewing of the game party and the Wachovia Center for tonights game.

Chip I hate to say it...but I don't think they will win...I hope they do, but..........

They'll win. Have faith. It doesn't matter who's in net. They're on a roll.
Chip Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:They are having a viewing of the game party and the Wachovia Center for tonights game.

They'll win. Have faith. It doesn't matter who's in net. They're on a roll.

I'm hoping...but it's also "my thing" I have been saying this all along and they kept winning...so If I "think" they will lose...they may just WIN!
Brampton Wrote:So I'm working on something that Ford says I need a reciprocating saw for. Wtf

So now I have to have one of those here? I gotta buy even more shit, this is getting ridiculous.........oh well
I'm pretty sure the oil filters just spin off.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32