Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 5-14-10 FRIDAY!!!!!!! Need I say more????
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
Iva13 Wrote:
the keifer Wrote:Hey Iva, Who was that guy you suggested me on FB?

Um, what was his name???
Jeff B
locust
[Image: locust.jpg]

cicada
[Image: 5-27-CicadaClusterLrg.jpg]
I call cicadas locusts too. We have both here anyway.
the keifer Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:

Um, what was his name???
Jeff B

He is a dudebro....see that's why I wanted a list of real names and avatar names...b/c I get confused sometimes.
Baller! I meant baller! Confusedwoot:

Pete, I am there the 7th-12th and staying just off Time Square too!!!
Iva13 Wrote:
the keifer Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:

Um, what was his name???
Jeff B

He is a dudebro....see that's why I wanted a list of real names and avatar names...b/c I get confused sometimes.
Just wondering. What's his screen name here?
the keifer Wrote:Just wondering. What's his screen name here?
the jerkman :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Iva13 Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Iva, I have not heard anything from you, do you think you and buba might make it up to NYC June 11th to 13th, or at least on Friday the 11th to go to the studio with Joe, Krissy and I? Take the day off and just come up for the day to hang with Joe and I.

Pete I would really like that...but with my Mom not doing so great, it's hard for me to make any long term plans...it sucks. So far this year looking at the vaca days that I took, none of them are for me...they all were for the different time she was in the hospital or just really sick at home...I'll just have to wait as it gets closer to see what is up w/my Mom.

Well if you can make it up Friday the 11th for the day, that would be great. I am sure the guys would love to meet you in studio.
ZeeDuchess Wrote:wow! i showed up two days in a row, & im not actually in murderous pain! mustve been the dudebros that helped......or was just all the spot talk., hmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

Spot inspired you that much? lol
BULLSHIT!!!!! they sell those cap guns in every store in my okie-homa town.
I totally forgot the show was on and missed the first 30 minutes, anything good?
Toads, I used to find toads all summer, and blow them up with firecrackers. I must have killed them all, because I never see them now. How am I supposed to teach my children firework safety?
Derick Wrote:
the keifer Wrote:Just wondering. What's his screen name here?
the jerkman :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Don't think it was jerkoff man. Profile said that he's from Shamokin Pa about 3 hrs away from me.
Pete Nice Wrote:I totally forgot the show was on and missed the first 30 minutes, anything good?

Yeah, some naked guy busted into the studio and was all yelling and shit, it was crazy.
Well gotta go strip some paint unless service calls start rollin in here.
Later!!! :cya:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32