Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 5-14-10 FRIDAY!!!!!!! Need I say more????
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
Iva13 Wrote:No my Mom isn't back in the hospital, but she never really got much better...her breathing sucks, she's on oxygen, steriods, etc. She really can't do anything....I told my Sister that I have a feeling when I look back and wonder when things went down hill for her this is it... We just have to do what we can for her, it's hard though...

Confusedwoot: thinking about and praying for your mom
Iva13 Wrote:No my Mom isn't back in the hospital, but she never really got much better...her breathing sucks, she's on oxygen, steriods, etc. She really can't do anything....I told my Sister that I have a feeling when I look back and wonder when things went down hill for her this is it... We just have to do what we can for her, it's hard though...

That sucks, Iva. Hang in there!!
i think my speakers just fried them selves
Derick Wrote:i think my speakers just fried them selves
No, they were play Limp Bizkit.
Brian in NY Wrote:
Derick Wrote:i think my speakers just fried them selves
No, they were play Limp Bizkit.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

I feel for you Iva, hang in there.

Confusedad: Confusedad: Confusedad:
ZeeDuchess Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
ZeeDuchess Wrote:i saw a tornado in person this week. twice.

:worthlesswopics:

I've seen funnel clouds and dirt devils, but not twisters.

there are some pics of one awhile back on my facebook that was maybe 15 miles away from my house

They still on there? I might check them when I get home.
Spot with the manly 3some :atm: :wanker:
Thanks you guys...xoxoxoxo
:clap: :clap: :clap: Good move for Heinz :clap: :clap: :clap:
There is too much salt and HFCS in everything.
i like ketchup, i put it on everything. Just like I did when I was a kid
motzerella sticks go with ranch dressing. yes ketchup on hotdogs
I love ketchup.
JDubb Wrote::clap: :clap: :clap: Good move for Heinz :clap: :clap: :clap:
There is too much salt and HFCS in everything.

This is so true!!

I can say that my plant doesn't use HFCS, we use sugar from sugar beets. People say we have the best relish.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32