Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 4/13 When are you comming back? Tuesday. Tuuuuuuuuuusday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
this day will be forever known as tuuuuuuuuuuusday
Fuck tuesssssssssday. Its my Monday, I think I am going to take a vacation day.
I am so sleepy. :yawn:
There was 25 dollars in my pocket this morning. :happy:
LeNeve Wrote:There was 25 dollars in my pocket this morning. :happy:

Beer money at lunch time
DaveP Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:There was 25 dollars in my pocket this morning. :happy:

Beer money at lunch time

Good idea.
So i got a freind request by an old friend this morning. I havent talked or thought about him in 6+ years. Hell i thoght he died, last time I was in his area I went to his house to find it empty, no listing in the phone book, or on the web. Didnt know he even knew how to use a computer.
Went to the Blue Jays home opener. I think they are gonna rival the White Sox and Oakland for worst 1-9 roster in the bigs. :barf:
Derick Wrote:So i got a freind request by an old friend this morning. I havent talked or thought about him in 6+ years. Hell i thoght he died, last time I was in his area I went to his house to find it empty, no listing in the phone book, or on the web. Didnt know he even knew how to use a computer.

Was his name Kip Drordy?
DaveP Wrote:
Derick Wrote:So i got a freind request by an old friend this morning. I havent talked or thought about him in 6+ years. Hell i thoght he died, last time I was in his area I went to his house to find it empty, no listing in the phone book, or on the web. Didnt know he even knew how to use a computer.

Was his name Kip Drordy?
south park 5 :high5:
Nervous Matt on Me and Vinnie right now!!!
Brampton Wrote:Went to the Blue Jays home opener. I think they are gonna rival the White Sox and Oakland for worst 1-9 roster in the bigs. :barf:

HELLLLOOOOO Pittsburgh Pirates!!!

Oh wait, you said "in the bigs" The Pirates are a AA team at best.....

So, did you add him?
Hey you guys....Good morning...Mom's still in the hospital...I took off yesterday to b w/her...My niece is w/her today. She had an alergic reaction to the antibiotic on Sunday night and all hell broke loose yesterday...she is doing better today, but still has a way to go. Confusedwoot: Confusedad:
Confusedwoot:
Hope it keeps getting better!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17