Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 4/13 When are you comming back? Tuesday. Tuuuuuuuuuusday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Derick Wrote:using a sock? not gonna happen, ever

what if it's not your sock?
Derick Wrote:[Image: kfc-doubledown4.jpg]
So, what complementary size Mountain Dew does this come with?
what a bitch. that's a flat out bitch. a bitch. a bitch. AN EFFING BITCH.
That "important" woman sounds JEALOUS of Layla and Melody.... F her....
ZeeDuchess Wrote:what a bitch. that's a flat out bitch. a bitch. a bitch. AN EFFING BITCH.

the technicality would be if she were posting it, or showing it in a public fashion. showing an individual is not the same thing.
Pete Nice Wrote:What exactly is that? the bun is two chicken breasts with egg and cheese in the middle?
its cheese and bacon between 2 pieces of chicken
Ridiculous, total pussification.

Something seriously needs to be done about this political correct liberal pussy bullshit.

Fucking liberals are to blame with their dumb as political correct crap. :riot: :Flaming:
How incredibly stupid and laaaaaame! That woman.. bitch... needs a punch in the gut for being so fucking ignorant.

I have pictures of my nieces bathing, there are pictures of me (AS A BABY) bathing... not a big deal at all.
Derick Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:What exactly is that? the bun is two chicken breasts with egg and cheese in the middle?

Do they have a version with grilled chicken instead of fried chicken breasts? I woulod try it if they did.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

Do they have a version with grilled chicken instead of fried chicken breasts? I woulod try it if they did.
yes it does come in a grilled version
LeNeve Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:no goobers here at my job, a couple of retards, but thats about it.
If you say there are no goobers, does that mean you are the goober?

No I am an eccentric genius.

Goober!
Pete Nice Wrote:Ridiculous, total pussification.

Something seriously needs to be done about this political correct liberal pussy bullshit.

Fucking liberals are to blame with their dumb as political correct crap. :riot: :Flaming:

Hey...I'm not sure, but I think I might be liberal....so take that back!!!!
If I was there I would have smacked that lady in the face, not a pimp smack, but an open hand slap just to let her know she is a moron.
Both of these stories are fucking ridiculous. Fuck those people.
Pete Nice Wrote:Ridiculous, total pussification.

It's a bunch of bullshit.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17