Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 4/13 When are you comming back? Tuesday. Tuuuuuuuuuusday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
I am tired. I have to drive up to Buffalo tonight after work. Gonna be up there until Friday for work.
ZeeDuchess Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:
ZeeDuchess Wrote:i need sour gummy worms......

Way too much sugar

my husband stuck me with sugar free redbull :roll: :roll: :roll:

That's the best kind.. or sugar free Rockstar
Brampton Wrote:Went to the Blue Jays home opener. I think they are gonna rival the White Sox and Oakland for worst 1-9 roster in the bigs. :barf:

They're playing pretty well so far. Although the competition hasn't exactly been top notch.
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I missed out on Pete's tomato co-op. Confusedad:

Do it anyway, in case I forget to harvest mine.

You won't forget b/c I will remind you.....

I know you will Sweet Tits. :boobs:
We got a new refrigerator last night, it's going to be delivered Thursday. :happy:

Got an LG with duel top door and the freezer on the bottom, a two drawer freezer, stainless steel. Ice maker/water dispenser with a lock and alarm on the door. Pretty sweet. Got a good deal also at Best Buy, told them Home Depot had it for $250 cheaper and they just gave me that price without even verifying it.

I am putting the old on in the garage to be a beer frig. :happy: :beer:
Raw oysters :barf:
so my old sunday school teacher just fb'd that she cant burn or play a dvd. she can burn & play cd's for some reason tho.....i dont wanna be the asshole who tells her that she probly doesnt have a dvd set up. imagine that. me not wanting to be an asshole Confusedhock:
ZeeDuchess Wrote:so my old sunday school teacher just fb'd that she cant burn or play a dvd. she can burn & play cd's for some reason tho.....i dont wanna be the asshole who tells her that she probly doesnt have a dvd set up. imagine that. me not wanting to be an asshole Confusedhock:

You're feeling generous today, aren't ya?
Brian in NY Wrote:Raw oysters :barf:

+10000
:barf:
Mussles are the SHIT.

I bought some at the store last week and steamed them in a garlic wine sauce. They were delish...
Pete Nice Wrote:Mussles are the SHIT.

I bought some at the store last week and steamed them in a garlic wine sauce. They were delish...
I love mussels.
I don't like oysters or muscles... :barf:
DaveP Wrote:
ZeeDuchess Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:
ZeeDuchess Wrote:i need sour gummy worms......

Way too much sugar

I went and did that sugar test yesterday and my mother in law stops by my house and she tries to give me a slurpee... hello... like I need more sugar.
Pete Nice Wrote:Mussles are SHIT.

AGREED!! :barf:
beckster Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Mussles are SHIT.

AGREED!! :barf:

+1000
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17