Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 3-29-10 Monday.....Need I say more????
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
I'm tired...good morning everyone!!!! :yawn: :yawn:
I am so groggy this morning and there's no real reason that I should be... I was lazy yesterday to recover from the craziness from Friday and Saturday.

Morning All... :yawn:
He finally found a hat that fits..

[Image: eyt.jpg]
Dorks lol
Dorks
DaveP Wrote:He finally found a hat that fits..

[Image: eyt.jpg]
I guess thats what they mean by "the big top" :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: Wtf
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: Nice. Looks like they were having fun at least.
I was reading the back of my toothpate this morning, and one of the super fun facts on the back was "tastes great without the salty aftertaste" Wtf I have never had salty toothpaste in my life. I think my toothpaste is trying to fag me out.
LeNeve Wrote:I was reading the back of my toothpate this morning, and one of the super fun facts on the back was "tastes great without the salty aftertaste" Wtf I have never had salty toothpaste in my life. I think my toothpaste is trying to fag me out.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
LeNeve Wrote:I was reading the back of my toothpate this morning, and one of the super fun facts on the back was "tastes great without the salty aftertaste" Wtf I have never had salty toothpaste in my life. I think my toothpaste is trying to fag me out.

Did you run out of stuff to read while taking a shit?
This pic is too funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DaveP Wrote:

Did you run out of stuff to read while taking a shit?
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
So once again our parts department screwed me. Not only did they give me a broken shock on friday, then they ordered me a left instead of a right side for today, but the one I needed all along is gonna take 3 days to get here Lame

at least I got an engine to do
I don't fell like doing shit today, but Monday's are one of my busiest days. Might blow a bunch of shit off anyway.

I think I am going to go to BW3 for lunch, might miss some of the show as a result.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18