Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 3-29-10 Monday.....Need I say more????
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
the sagging trend began when ex cons would return from jail, & because they had lost weight, their pants did not fit the same way as before. young people began to copy the look.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:I HATE that style...it's so stupid.... :dumass:

What style is it you refer to?

I'm not sure but I think she is talking about mexicans.
Pete Nice Wrote:

They were talking about a black New York politician who said kids shouldn't sag their pants
bdh is lurking
The saggy pants look on young guys....I hate that
ap bikini team Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
ap bikini team Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Just don't wear your assless chaps around him.....

Actually, I take that back. ESPN radio will be there, so I doubt he'll want to play just in case they bring it up on the radio lol

When is it? Do I qualify as a celebrity?

May 29th. We have a few radio personalities and a bunch of athletes (real ones lol) coming in like Eagles players, Former Phillies, Eagles, and a few Flyers too. ESPN radio (local affiliate) will be broadcasting from the event too.

So I guess a former minor league and D1non schol college football player and college and semi-pro baseball player who calls the Covino and Rich show a few times a week and has been in the studio a bunch of times does not qualify as as celebrity then?

As a baseball player, I try to avoid softball anyway. I have seen softball fuck up more than a few baseball swings.
I think sagging pants also came from getting larger hand me downs from the older brothers.
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

They were talking about a black New York politician who said kids shouldn't sag their pants

OH, I agree 100%

Sagging pants are Lame
You are a celebrity to me Pete. :fag:
Speak up BDH.
The "pants on the gound" song was a rip off of a song from the 90's. I think it was "pants on the floor", or something like that.
Pete Nice Wrote:

The pants sag
ap bikini team Wrote:Damnit, Rich never saves my phone number. I texted him about it. Spot is having flashbacks about getting slapped and is afraid

:roflmao: :roflmao:
That caller is fucking crazy!
"federal-pound-me-in-the-ass-prison"
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18