Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 3-29-10 Monday.....Need I say more????
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Pete Nice Wrote:So how come JDubb got a free pass on the double post a few pages ago?

Where is the damn stick figure animation.

Shhhhhh, I was hoping no one saw that. I tried to delete the second post but was too slow. Big Grin
JDubb Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:Howard called out Jamie being gay today, good stuff

Jamie who? Cousin Jamie?
Jamie Fox

Oh, I missed the first part of the show. I heard him talking about Jamie Fox later in the show calling him a douchebag, etc.
it was real good, he was like why do they call his channel the foxx hole, Jamie has two holes and he makes good use out of both I have heard- fucking Howard calling him out :owned:
Pete Nice Wrote:So how come JDubb got a free pass on the double post a few pages ago?

That's a Derick thing... he isn't here. Feel free to post it now if you must.
JDubb Wrote:

Shhhhhh, I was hoping no one saw that. I tried to delete the second post but was too slow. Big Grin

I saw it, I'm just busy today.
ap bikini team Wrote:And the fastest finger strikes again lol. Why do I try?

You're better off calling when Covino is on the west coast.
Nussie_T Wrote:

That's a Derick thing... he isn't here. Feel free to post it now if you must.

Yea, I get a free pass. :happy:
Pete Nice Wrote:Hi Sara.

What's shakin.

enjoying this fan-flippin-tastic weather...yourself?

and hello JDubb & Donginator ;-) I'm not playing the "oh you don't have to get me anything" card....though I should pretend just to f*** with dicky Big Grin
JDubb Wrote:
ap bikini team Wrote:And the fastest finger strikes again lol. Why do I try?

You're better off calling when Covino is on the west coast.

I was just so happy to be listening to the show again and decided to call in. My mistake lol
texas Wrote:

What's shakin.

and hello JDubb & Donginator ;-) I'm not playing the "oh you don't have to get me anything" card....though I should pretend just to f*** with dicky Big Grin
anyway to fuck with Dicky is fine by me Big Grin
sorry, busy today

[Image: doubleposters2zs3dn5qo.gif]
Derick Wrote:sorry, busy today

[Image: doubleposters2zs3dn5qo.gif]

Damn.
Later my friends, I'll catch you tomorrow.
texas Wrote:

What's shakin.

Hey Sara! How's the wedding planning going? Has Dicky actually backed off or is he still got his nose in it all?
I'm taking my computer to work, so as an FYI, I won't be uploading the recording until I get home at 1 AM.
So I am listening to the replay. Did any of these guys play even High School basketball?

I would absolutely LOVE to play any of those three in hoops. In fact, it is going to be part of the Dudebronation First Annual Covino and Rich Olympiads in the Spring of 2011.

I have no doubt I would beat each of them 90% of the time in one on one.

I actually agree with Rich on this. He is right, if you are in good shape, you can be better when you are 30 b/c you also have smarts and experience.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18