Dudebro Nation

Full Version: March 19,2010......another "dicey" day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
Good morning all

And a special morning to Pete "The Dice" Nice :roflmao:
I called in last night, should be around 1:10p today to 1:15p during the show. I think they screwed up my name again! :Flaming:
So is this what its like to be alone in here? Confusedwoot:
:postwhore:
Spot's a pussy
Rich has a HUGE head
Covino is the MAN
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:Spot's a pussy
Rich has a HUGE head
Covino is the MAN
:high5:
Good morning everyone ...I didn't get to listen at all last night, so it will be new to me!!!!
I overdosed on beer and basketball last night.
LeNeve Wrote:I overdosed on beer and basketball last night.
nothing like a replay to sober you up

It's like you're someone new!!! I'm not used to your new avatar......
Iva13 Wrote:

It has never changed the whole time I have been on here,
Iva13 Wrote:

what are you talking about Iva?
I got a haircut this morning to get ready for my date tomorrow. I don't think it was short enough...the last time the dude did it he definitely left it longer which I didn't like. It was already getting sketchy after about 10 days. This time after he showed me how it looked, I made him cut it shorter anyway. I felt bad doing it but I didn't want the top of my head to puff out at me after 2 weeks! When I got home I still wasn't happy, so I ended up cutting some of it myself.

I really want this date to go well... :?
STOP IT!!! you two...I'm not crazy..you changed your avatar...... Confusedlap: Confusedlap:
Greg Mercer Wrote:I got a haircut this morning to get ready for my date tomorrow. I don't think it was short enough...the last time the dude did it he definitely left it longer which I didn't like. It was already getting sketchy after about 10 days. This time after he showed me how it looked, I made him cut it shorter anyway. I felt bad doing it but I didn't want the top of my head to puff out at me after 2 weeks! When I got home I still wasn't happy, so I ended up cutting some of it myself.

I really want this date to go well... :?

Good move though...getting a hair cut....you will look nice and neat!!!!! I will keep my fingers crossed for you! Where are you going??? and what are you two doing?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35