Dudebro Nation

Full Version: March 19,2010......another "dicey" day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
Brampton Wrote:So since the weather is really good, it got me thinking

what is the best "summer" songs you remember, of your life

For me
Rump Shaker - Wrexx-n-effexx
Summertime - DJ Jazzy Jeff & the Fresh Prince

Summertime fo sho.

Island in the Sun by Weezer also
Greg Mercer Wrote:I got a haircut this morning to get ready for my date tomorrow. I don't think it was short enough...the last time the dude did it he definitely left it longer which I didn't like. It was already getting sketchy after about 10 days. This time after he showed me how it looked, I made him cut it shorter anyway. I felt bad doing it but I didn't want the top of my head to puff out at me after 2 weeks! When I got home I still wasn't happy, so I ended up cutting some of it myself.

I really want this date to go well... :?

good luck dude, I haven't had that feeling of going on a date with a potential for so long, i'm sure you'll do fine. :happy:
I hope B does good on her interview today...I wonder what time it is?????(and LeNeve and Brampton not the time right now) what time her interview is!!!!! Smartasses Confusedlap:
michaelangelo Wrote:
Greg Mercer Wrote:I got a haircut this morning to get ready for my date tomorrow. I don't think it was short enough...the last time the dude did it he definitely left it longer which I didn't like. It was already getting sketchy after about 10 days. This time after he showed me how it looked, I made him cut it shorter anyway. I felt bad doing it but I didn't want the top of my head to puff out at me after 2 weeks! When I got home I still wasn't happy, so I ended up cutting some of it myself.

I really want this date to go well... :?

good luck dude, I haven't had that feeling of going on a date with a potential for so long, i'm sure you'll do fine. :happy:

I kind of miss that feeling, first dates are fun. Blind dates, not so much. I went on one blind date between wives. She was hot as fuck, did not really think the same of me.

I think I have a picture of her somewhere at home, I will post it if I find it.
I have not been on an actual date since high school.
they've really started to play a lot more Silverchair on Lithium and I'm digging it
Iva13 Wrote:I hope B does good on her interview today...I wonder what time it is?????(and LeNeve and Brampton not the time right now) what time her interview is!!!!! Smartasses Confusedlap:

She should walk in and if the person interviewing her is a dude, just whip her tits out, I bet she gets the job.
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:I hope B does good on her interview today...I wonder what time it is?????(and LeNeve and Brampton not the time right now) what time her interview is!!!!! Smartasses Confusedlap:

She should walk in and if the person interviewing her is a dude, just whip her tits out, I bet she gets the job.
"You like tits.......how bout these tits?" :roflmao:
you don't think much of us......do you?
Brampton Wrote:

this morning you two have been busting on me!!!! ;-)
Iva13 Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

Uh............ :wanker: ?............. :roflmao: :kissass:
Brampton Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

You're very bad!!! ;-)
Brampton Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

PERVERTS!!!!!!!!
last night i was working on trying to change the sounds for incomming text messages to the "oh yeah...Dropping Loads" sound.
Derick Wrote:last night i was working on trying to change the sounds for incomming text messages to the "oh yeah...Dropping Loads" sound.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: I want that too on my phone.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35