Dudebro Nation

Full Version: March 19,2010......another "dicey" day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:So I have a Team Spot Tshirt and I am thinking about burning it and then pissing on it and videotaping the entire thing.

What do you guys think? Any ideas?

I want to pee on it too.
Biggie Biggie Biggie can't you see.....
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:So I have a Team Spot Tshirt and I am thinking about burning it and then pissing on it and videotaping the entire thing.

I want to pee on it too.

After I pee on it I can mail it too you and you can pee on it on video also, then mail it to Brampton and he can pee on it on video.
who the hell is brett farrell
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I'm winning my money brackets so far, by a long shot. 14 out of 16
huh?? if your talking about basketball then i'm calling you out, only 12 games have been played, and 3 currently that makes 15 total

Thats what the guy that has the money told me. I'm going to go call him out now.
Derick Wrote:who the hell is brett farrell

BDH (Big Daddy Hammer)

That's awesome.
Hey, do you think hand knit those shirts himself?
Chip Wrote:

That's awesome.
Hey, do you think hand knit those shirts himself?

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Yeah on airplanes and at gay lakes in upstate NY.
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
huh?? if your talking about basketball then i'm calling you out, only 12 games have been played, and 3 currently that makes 15 total

Thats what the guy that has the money told me. I'm going to go call him out now.

The yahoo one says im 12 out of 16. Whats going on here?
LeNeve Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

The yahoo one says im 12 out of 16. Whats going on here?

b/c Derick is wrong, there was 16 games yesterday and 16 today. That is 32 games half of 64 teams.
I see 16 games have been played.
That is twice today that Derick has been wrong.
Thanks Derick, I went and told this guy he was retarded and wrong but he wasn't. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Rich disappoints me with his iphone masturbation. How hard is it to keep a 2 pound netbook in your carryon?
I think I am a sex assict.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35